QuickBooks Tool Hub offers various tools to cope up with the errors that appear while working on the QuickBooks desktop application. Each tool is designed to fix a particular error. One such tool is the QuickBooks Refresher tool, now known as Quick Fix my Program. It helps users to fix errors that pop up while opening the QuickBooks desktop without affecting the data. The Intuit QuickBooks refresher tool also tackles error that appears while installing the QuickBooks. Read the complete blog to know how the QuickBooks refresher tool downloads and how the QuickBooks refresher tool installs.
If you need any technical assistance to use the QuickBooks refresher tool, then talk to certified QuickBooks professionals by calling us on our customer support number (1.800.579.9430)
Here’s Your Step-by-Step Guide to Use QuickBooks Refresher tool
You need to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your workstation in order to use the refresher tool:
- Close the QuickBooks desktop application.
- We suggest downloading the latest version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Move to Downloads.
- Then, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Install the tool hub by following the on-screen steps.
- To proceed, agree to the terms and conditions.
- After the installation completes, the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon will appear on the desktop.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking on its icon.
- Select the Program Problems tab.
- Click Quick Fix my Program.
- Let the tool run.
- The tool will shut down any background processes that QuickBooks uses.
- After that, restart your workstation.
How does the QuickBooks desktop refresher tool work?
QuickBooks uses various other programs to run and faults in any of them lead to errors that cause QuickBooks to stop working. The QuickBooks refresher tool or Quick Fix my Program terminates all background processes that interfere with the program and runs a repair.
Take a look at the errors listed below that can be fixed using the QuickBooks refresher tool or Quick Fix my Program:
- Installation errors
- QuickBooks stopped working
- QuickBooks not responding
- 6000 series errors in QuickBooks
- Company file errors
- Network issues.
- QuickBooks crashing
- PDF and
That’s all about the QuickBooks refresher tool. We hope you find the blog helpful and informative. If you still have any queries, get in touch with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by dialling our toll-free number (1.800.579.9430).