The country of Russia is the largest in the world with the largest area in the world and therefore the country holds the number 1 position globally. Russian medical education is very extensive, attracting many medical aspirants from all over the world. MBBS in Russia for Indian students has always been a highly sought-after medical program for foreign students who want to get MBBS admission abroad into some MCI (Medical Council of India) approved medical universities of Russia. For Indian students, MBBS in Russia is still the most searched subject on the internet as the majority of young Indian students prefer to study MBBS in Russia. Moreover, medical education in India, especially MBBS education, is also very competitive and expensive. Hence, only a few candidates have obtained MBBS seats in India. That is why MBBS Indian students choose Russia to study MBBS in abroad.
Choosing MBBS in Russia or any other medical program in Russia is purely a subjective choice that depends on those with medical aspirations. If you are a lover of MBBS in India and are looking for some specific reasons to study medicine abroad, then MBBS in Russia can be a good choice for Indian students.
There are many medical universities or colleges in Russia approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and from the point of view of the Indian MBBS participants; this is a very important factor.
You can find a lot of medical colleges from Russia and among them; you can change any low-cost medical colleges for the MBBS program.
Internships in Russia are much better than in any other country because there are so many hospitals where students get practical exposure.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia –
- Good career options of several medical institutions widely approved by MCI (Medical Council of India) in Russia to study MBBS abroad.
- The Russian MBBS program is approved by all major world health authorities such as the MCI (Medical Council of India), the WHO (World Health Organization), UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), etc.
- Candidates with MCI (Medical Council of India) approved MBBS degrees from top-rated Russian medical colleges get the original scope to start practicing doctors around the world.
- Applicants are also offered several types of scholarships to study MBBS in Russia.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Russia
- The minimum age of Indian medical applicants must be 17 years old and the maximum age is 25 years old.
- 12th passed a recognized board exam with a minimum score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) eligible with at least a minimum score.
- There is no funding requirement for candidates seeking admission.
- SC (Scheduled Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribe) applicants in India need to score 45% in the 12th standard with required subjects to apply for admission.
Best Medical Universities to Pursue MBBS in Russia
There are several medical universities in Russia for Indian students so that they can study MBBS program from abroad.
- Saint Petersburg State University of Russia
- Novosibirsk State University of Russia
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations of Russia
- Lomonosov Moscow State University of Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University of Russia
- Kazan Federal University of Russia
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University of Russia
- Tomsk State University of Russia
- National Research Nuclear University of Russia
- National Research University of Russia