When you do any configuration or signup activity on Facebook, they send you an SMS or email for a confirmation code or configuration link to create a pathway for proceeding further but sometimes due to some reasons and errors, Facebook users suffer from a problem like Facebook not sending code or not able to receive Facebook code via emails.
Such cases are quite normal with Facebook and a lot of users have suffered and suffering from such issues, which can easily be fixed. So if you are one of them no need to worry, Ityug247 is here to provide you with the most possibly effective and easiest way of fixing this issue within no time. To explore more such articles regarding technology and its technicalities, check and stay in tune with Ityug247.
Reasons why you are not receiving Facebook SMS/email code
- When you have logged in to Facebook, you’ll be asked to turn on two-factor authentication to enable SMS or email code transfer. In case if you haven’t turned on the two-factor authentication, you won’t be receiving any SMS or email.
- You might have turned off text messages from Facebook which is resisting Facebook to send you an SMS or email code via your device.
- If Facebook confirmation code email not received then make sure you have entered the same details that you have submitted during signing up, fill correct email address or phone number to receive SMS or Email via Facebook. Otherwise, Facebook confirmation code email not received
Steps to fix the issue of not being able to receive SMS or Email code via Facebook
- Tap on 3 lines on the top right corner of the Facebook interface.
- Scroll down and tap on setting, go for security and login.
- Through that scroll down and click on two-factor authentication.
- Here you’ll be asked to choose either from the following option
- Text message
- Security key
- Third-party authentication app
- If you’ll click on text message, you’ll receive a 6 digit security code whenever someone tries to logging your Facebook account.
Steps to fix not able to receive Facebook confirmation code email
- During the Facebook signup process, make sure you have registered the correct email address.
- Check your internet connection, lag on the internet can be one of the reasons to become an obstacle in the passage of code via email.
- While logging makes sure you are entering the correct and already registere email address that you have submit during sign up.
- Make sure you are clear of junk files and spam emails because they block the path of email code from Facebook.
- Storage space full can be a major and one of the most common reasons for not receiving a Facebook email code. Remove all the unwanted emails and make space in your store for more emails.
- Clearing cache can be an essential step in clearing any cookies attach with the file and app, clearing cache will regenerate your email and will make you start fresh and neat with the proper passage of mails
Read Also:- Internet slow