Many of us do feel the pressure of tight budgets due to the current pandemic situation but when in urgent need of a laptop then there are a few things that must be kept in mind regarding the purchase of a best budget laptop.
Some of the guidelines to choose the best budget laptop have been given below:
- Operating System: If you are confused between which to choose Chrome or Windows then keep reading. The first is Chromebook which is a small and low-cost budget laptop that has been designed to run Google’s Chrome OS. The Chrome OS is a lightweight operating system. It makes it possible for manufacturers to use entry-level components for the job. On the other hand Windows provides you the luxury to enjoy the best of both desktop apps.
- Processor: It is a major requirement to pick the right processor because it handles all complex calculations. Hence it becomes important to pick a processor that offers the best performance for a suitable price range.
- Memory and Storage: when considering a Difference between RAM, eMMC, HDD, SSHD and SSD it can be said that eMMC is a low cost small flash memory storage, whereas HDD is a traditional spindle based low cost large capacity storage, SSHD is a combination of High Speed Flash and Traditional Spindle for a Hybrid Storage and finally SSD is the fastest but costliest of Storage with Size limitation.
After you have read all the above things that must be kept in mind while shopping for your laptop, we are providing you a list of budget-friendly laptops along with the packed configurations they come with. Some of the best budget laptop have been listed below:
- Lenovo Chromebook Duet: If you fantasize a 2-in-1 laptop but are also concerned about your budget then this product is a great fit for your requirements. As far as the configurations are concerned, it has a MediaTek Helio P60T CPU, ARM G72 MP3 800GHz Graphic Card, a RAM of 4GB, a 10.1″ Full HD Touchscreen that supports a resolution of 1920 x 1200, a storage space between 64 – 128GB. Some of the major reasons why we are recommending this product is that it is extremely versatile, has a high value and justifies the price absolutely hence proving itself to be a good purchase for the buyers.
- Acer Chromebook 14: If you wish to have a device that can be at par with the level of performance a Macbook delivers than actually buying a Mac itself then this product is just for you. Some of the impressive features that this particular product has are; Intel Celeron N3160 CPU to take care of all the performance-related stuff, Intel HD Graphics 400 capable to deliver powerful graphics when playing videos or watching movies, it has a slightly bigger screen size than the previously recommended product as it has a 14-inch Full HD display that supports a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080, a RAM of 4GB and 32GB SSD. The reason why we call it a product capable of giving a tough fight to the Macbook is its Top-notch build quality, the presence of Solid keyboard and touchpad and the existence of Full HD display.
- Asus Vivobook 15: for people who are just in need of a product that comes packed with mid-range specs for entry level prices then the Vivobook is going to fullfil all your expectations. Some of the impressive specifications that this product has in them are as follows: a CPU of range Up to Intel i7, a graphic card offered by Nvidia, a RAM ranging somewhere around 16GB, a Full HD screen that is capable to support a resolution of 1920×1080 and a storage ranging between 128GB SSD – 1TB HDD. Some of the things that impressed us a lot are its versatility and powerful design.
- Acer Swift 3: If you are an admirer of the products offered by Acer then this product is going to add to your admiration. If you are planning to buy a new laptop and the budget is also one of your concerns then don’t forget to consider this product by Acer. The Swift 3 has a CPU ranging between Intel Core i3 – i7, a graphic card of Intel HD Graphics 620 capable to deliver real like imagery, has a RAM ranging between 4GB – 8GB, a 14-inch Full HD Screen with ComfyView IPS and supports a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080. The best features that we liked a lot about this impressive machine are its powerful specifications justifying the price and its ultra-long battery life ready to keep you going for all your demanding workloads.
This list is definitely going to provide you a rough idea of what you can expect from the market when hunting for a best budget laptop. Also the guidelines listed above will prove to be helpful when considering the configurations of the products.