Many opportunities are opened up if a student pursues Bachelors in Science or B.Sc. Many fields like technical education, management studies, research & development, as well as educational institutes always hire B.Sc graduates.
Students interested in pursuing the science stream can choose between a large number of subjects such as mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics or computer science. The Science stream has a wide range of subjects to study and it opens career avenues in sectors like healthcare and many more.
Since the course is not very widely publicized, not many people pick B.Sc to study after completing their 12th standard examinations. Often students are reluctant to pursue B.Sc as they are unaware of the kind of career opportunities available to students after a B.Sc. We hope to end these notions by providing students with the right kind of information.
Which is a good B.Sc college in Jharkhand?
AISECT University is a very good B.Sc College in Jharkhand. It is very important for students to select a good, reputed university, and AISECT University is perfect for this purpose.
The faculty at the university is very experienced and imparts all their knowledge to the students enrolled at the university. Engaging activities like workshops and seminars are a regular part of the course. This helps the students understand every aspect of the course.
B.Sc is an undergraduate course that lasts for three years. A student can choose to do B.Sc Hons also. Traditionally, B.Sc courses include biology, zoology just to name a few. This is a foundation course for anyone who wants to take up a career in the field of science. Many major universities are offering this course. The course can be pursued in both full time and part-time mode. It is best for students who are interested in science and mathematics to opt for this course. It is also beneficial for students who choose to pursue multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary careers in their future. Some important skills that B.Sc students must have include problem-solving skills, logical thinking, research skills, experimental skills, scientific skills and analytical skills.
Here are some benefits of doing B.Sc from a university like AISECT University in Jharkhand
- Scholarships: Talented students get the chance to receive government-funded scholarships. Expenses for the entire duration of the course are covered by these scholarships. If a student chooses to go for M.Sc after, these scholarships cover those charges as well.
- Research and Development: B.Sc provides students with a large number of employment opportunities, especially in the research and development field. The government always offers very lucrative opportunities to students as there is usually a need for good research scholars in the various fields of science. And since the government is showing such a keen interest in the field, there is no doubt that the student would get employed after finishing their B.Sc graduate degree.
- Employability: After completion of the course, the student’s employability is not just restricted to science fields. Students have the opportunity to explore many other fields like journalism, education, computer science, management or even go for higher education.
Employment opportunities for B.Sc graduate students:
All of the available career options provide students with attractive salary packages. Some popular areas of employment for B.Sc graduates are.
- Educational institutions
- Healthcare services
- Space research institutes
- Chemical industries
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Forensic crime research
- Environment conservation
- Forest services
- Oil industry
If you would like to learn more about the course, you can visit the website at www.aisectjharkhand.ac.in