It is not always possible to complete the daily nutrients requirements with the diet itself but the gap needs to be filled by taking dietary supplements also so that the body gets a daily dose of required vitamins and nutrients.
Sometimes the human body cannot make certain types of nutrients on its own due to which external food sources are used to provide required nutrients to the body. An adequate amount of nutrients is essential to improve overall health. If the body has a sufficient supply of nutrients it will automatically function properly.
The person’s who do not consume fish can also have the required supply of omega-3 fatty acids from various dietary supplements. They can take fish oil capsules or tablets to fulfil the daily recommended dosage. This supplement can help the body to get enough amount of omega-3. It is also proved that fish oil supplement is highly helpful in improving the heart health.
Although doctors recommend providing the body 250-500mg of EPA/DHA on daily basis. But sometimes people who have certain health problems are advised to tale higher amounts of omega-3s.
The dietary supplements can be easily consumed without the doctor’s prescription.
Out of all nutrients, omega-3 fatty acid is one such nutrient that is not naturally produced by the body and the requirement is to be fulfilled by some external source only. An omega 3 fish oil fatty acid is a type of fat commonly found in fish and is helpful in maintaining a healthy body. This fatty acid provides a structure to each cell wall found in the human body.
Not only this it also leads to better and improved functioning of various organs like the heart, lungs and also improves the functioning of the immune system.
Fish contains two types of omega3 fatty acids i.e. DHA and EPA. Some plants sources like seeds and certain types of nuts also contain a type of omega-3 fatty acid known by the name alpha-linolenic acid( ALA). All these fatty acids are extremely important as they provide several health benefits to the body.
Nowadays triple strength fish oil supplements are easily available in the market whose each serving contains 1000-1500mg of omega-3 EPA and DHA. These contain triple amounts of EPA/ DHA than the normal fish oil.
See Also: Natural Source of Omega 3 Fish Oil
Uses/Benefits of Triple Strength Fish oil-
- It is helpful in the treatment of dry eye problems as it contains a triple amount of EPA/DHA which are responsible for maintaining and supporting eye health.
- It is beneficial in reducing the inflammation in the joints and keep the joints healthy and supple for a long time.
- It controls the bad cholesterol levels and increases the good cholesterol (HDL) level in the body.
- It also improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- Helpful in building a stronger immune system by providing enough nutrients to the body. The supplied nutrients help the body in fighting the disease cells
- It lowers the risks of heart diseases by keeping the heart healthy and function efficiently.
- It reduces the chance of having a fatty liver. A fatty liver is associated with serious health problems. Thus the consumption of fish oil supplements can support liver health and can improve its functioning.
- It can also be beneficial in improving the symptoms of asthma and can also be helpful in treating any kind of allergy.
The triple-strength fish oil is available in the form of a soft gel or in a capsule form. People who are looking for ways to boost their health can take this dietary supplement or it can be even taken by people who are having serious health issues. This is the only supplement that can treat several health problems related to the heart, eye, joints, liver etc at one time.
Source: Omega 3 Capsules Price