Are you worried about connecting Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi? Have searched many manuals and websites but still confused about connecting Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi? Do not worry as you have reached the right portal, Instant Help Zilla, where we help you regarding printer setup. Read the article to know more about connecting the Canon MG3620 printer to home or office WiFi.
Connecting Canon MG3620 Printer to WiFi in Windows 10 Computer
The below-stated steps are the appropriate answers to know Canon MG3620 WiFi setup on Windows 10:
- First, you need to visit the Canon official web portal.
- Look for your product model number and choose the operating system as Windows 10.
- You need to click on the download software option to start the wireless setup process for the printer.
- You will see an automatic download setup display message.
- Download the software and save it in a location where you can get to later.
- Once the download process is complete, you will see a message asking you to Run the application.
- Click on Run and follow the onscreen guidance to allow the software installation.
- After printer software installation, turn on the printer device and the software will guide you through connecting the device to your home WiFi.
Requirements for Connecting Canon MG3620 Printer to WiFi
You need some basic supplies with you so that you can connect the device to your Windows 10 computer.
- You need to have a computer running Windows 10 operating system.
- The computer needs to be able to connect to the Internet through local public or private Internet networks.
- You need to have a WiFi router with Internet and log-in credentials.
After reading the blog you should be confident about connecting Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi. For more help, visit the Instant Help Zilla support section.