If you are interested in getting a credit card for the first time and wondering about what are the necessary requirements to get a credit card? ; In this article we explain the main aspects to apply for a credit card before the bank or box.
Advantages of getting a credit card
The credit card has an offer of use and benefits. Credit cards allow pronduct payments, national and international purchases, and online shopping. Regarding cash, credit cards allow you to buy with more security, in addition to the advantage of obtaining benefits for obtaining and using it as well as prizes, discounts and changing miles for trips and other benefits.
Among the aspects to take into account is the interest rate charged by the bank or cashier for purchases and disposition of cash, the monthly costs and conditions for the exchange of benefits of the benefit program. The interest rate varies as well as between entities and is the added cost for using the card or for certain uses made with it.
What are the necessary requirements to obtain a credit card?
Applying for a credit card requires meeting certain requirements that between banks and savings banks may be similar in terms of minimum and maximum age, personal data, supporting documentation, salary level, type of employment and credit history.
Having a credit card is very advantageous time to buy, but also to the request must have a record clean credit , and while using it must pay on time as this are still considered a good customer for the bank or box.
Having a clean credit history is what allows you to be granted the requested credit card as well as a credit or loan. So they must not have debts before applying for a credit card.
Once they obtain the credit card, some advise using it at least once a month as a way for the bank or savings bank and other financial entities to have information on the behavior and payment capacity of the cardholder.
Although they recommend not using more than 40% of the credit line of the card -which is what the bank gives them an amount of credit that the card contains-, so they should not buy-spend more than they can pay Although the card has a limit amount, many reach or exceed it.
What requirements do banks and savings banks usually request?
- There are approved lines granted by the bank based on a rating. Therefore, it requires meeting certain requirements that the bank requests.
- Among the main requirements, demands or conditions imposed by the bank is that the card applicant has credit experience. That is, they have a record of being a good payer of other credit or debit cards.
- Not appearing in Infocorp or another blacklist of defaulters and making him pay the debt and then being able to apply for the credit card.
- The minimum age that can be from 18 years and the maximum age can vary in a few years between banks and savings banks.
- Meet certain requirements depending on whether they are dependent or independent workers.
- How many years have they been working
- Certain level of wages
- If they already have credit cards with other banks
- In addition to other specific requirements depending on the entity and the type of card
If you already have a credit card, surely you know about how to apply for it and the type of requirements, and if you are applying for one for the first time and are newcomers to the financial system and have no experience, it is best to read the aforementioned information to get an idea before apply for a credit card .