What is meant by traditional jewellery?
The traditional jewelry is the armlets, bracelets, necklaces, bangles, finger rings, toe rings, earrings, anklets, nose rings, waistbands, and pendants. The different cultures and regions will follow their unique works and designs.
What are the types of Traditional Jewellery set available in the Online Shopping?
The types of Traditional Jewellery Set Online Shopping is given by,
- Maangtika and Jhoomar: The maangtika is one of the headpieces which is often worn by the Hindu bride at the wedding. It is made up of metallic strings and designed with precious stones. Jhoomar is worn by the Muslim bride on the side of the forehead.
- Nath: It is one of the traditional nose rings which is worn on the left side of the nostril. It is made up of precious stones, gems, and pearls. It is popular in Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Bajuband and Vanki: These are the traditional armlets that are worn on the upper arm of the hand. It is worn by the Indian men and women.
- Kamarbandh: This is one of the attractive band which is worn around the waist.
- Jhumkas and Balis: These are the traditional earrings that are designed with the stones and gems. It is suitable for Indian traditional outfits.
- Mangalsutra and Thaali: These are more traditional among the peoples. It is made of gold and these are wearing by the married women on their necks.
- Payal: These are the traditional anklets that are suitable for the baby girls. It is made up of silver and a small bell which makes the jingle bells sound.
- Kangan: This is one of the traditional Indian bangles which is made up of gold and silver.
How to buy the traditional Necklace set on online?
The steps are very easy to buy the Traditional Necklace Set Online Shopping are given by,
- For the online order, you must have two important things. They are Smartphone or desktop with an internet connection and for the payment debit card or credit cards.
- First, you should log in to the registered online shopping website in Google chrome.
- Select what you have to purchase from the online shop. You can type the traditional necklace set on the search box. You will find the number of necklace set in the result box. You can choose for your favorite.
- Click on the product to know the metal, price, features, delivery date, name of the seller, and other information.
- You can select your wanted necklace set and then click the button add to cart option. Your product will be added to the cart place.
- Then you will go to the cart option and your chosen necklace is visible on the screen.
- Next, you can give a tap on the buy now button and after that, you can give the information required to place the order.
- Choose your payment method and finally, your necklace set order will be placed and it will be delivered to your doorstep by the estimated time.