As per Volaris policy, you can easily cancel your booking which you have done, by notifying in Volaris Airlines call center or using online way within 24 hours and it does not take any charge to cancel the booking it will provide you a complete refund. That is the reason why Volaris Airlines’ cancellation and refund policy is becoming more popular among peoples.
Rules to Cancel your booking at the airport:-
To cancel or manage your booking at the airport you have to carry some documents and follow the given guidelines:-
- You have to contact the call center at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- After check-in, the booking charge will not be refundable be sure that you apply for cancellation before check-in.
- You must carry certain information/documents, such as:
- ID with the correct name which is used in ticket booking.
- Reservation code(known as PNR).
- Bank account.
- Either you can visit the airport or you can cancel your ticket online as well.
Rules for the online cancellation process:-
For online cancellation you have to follow some given guidelines:-
- Visit the official website of Volaris Airlines.
- Check in MyTrips and click on it.
- Choose the flight that you want to cancel.
- Fill in your reservation code.
- Click on cancel booking, now your booking has been canceled.
Volaris Airlines Refund Process
Generally, Volaris Airlines doesn’t allow any sort of cancellation process for flights. And when you’re not able to use your ticket for the indicated flight, neither it would not be reimbursed, nor it could be used for the new or another flight or reservation. Volaris Airlines also allows you to sell your flight tickets to another person who did not get their tickets because of some issues else so that you would be able to get your refund in this way.
If there is a condition where you have checked in for the flight online or at the airport, and afterward you want to cancel your ticket, in that situation, you can cancel the ticket but do not expect a refund of your ticket value.
Though you have purchased flight tickets whose scheduled departure timing is within 24 hours, then you can cancel the tickets with a refund by using online mode or calling Volaris Airlines at least 3 hours before the flight timing. The only thing you have to notify us that you must not be checked in for the respective flight you want to cancel.
How much time does it take to give a refund?
Volaris Airlines does not provide a refund after the expiry period of the booking. The Volaris Airline refund request may take time to be processed and can be complete within 7 to 10 working days.
Giving information to the Customers about delays, cancellations, and known diversions
We will inform our Customers about flight delays, cancellations, and known diversions:
- By phone
- At airports.
- Our Crew members and Customer Service Agents will inform you
- Inform you using our official website, and
- Give call from the call center
We will give our best to provide timely and accurate information to our customers as soon as possible, and we won’t take more than 30 minutes after we are notified about a flight itinerary modification.
This is important to provide us the requested information when completing your reservation because it will allow us to contact you if Required Volaris will accommodate affected customers as soon as possible if a flight is:
- Canceled or
- Some other issue
Why Volaris do this?
Volaris Airlines says we don’t charge our customers for their emergencies, we understand our customers that is why we give this “without charge cancellation” facility to our customers. You can also upgrade seats here.
Terms and Conditions
- Check your reservation code before canceling the booking.
- Have a photo id with you while canceling.
- If you apply for cancellation after a given time then you have to pay some amount.
In case you still find some issues you can directly contact us at +1-800-831-1547, our call center executives will be happy to help you or you can directly grab our services from our official website.
Volaris Airlines is the second-largest airline in Mexico, Volaris (Y4) is a low-cost carrier that flies non-stop to about 50 destinations with no discomforts. These include nearly 35 points within Mexico and about 15 destinations with all the facilities in the United States.