Vidalista is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Use Vidalista as directed by your doctor.
- Take Vidalista by mouth with or without food. Viagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
Vidalista is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity; however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Vidalista. Vidalista can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. However, an erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
Please do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily or as directed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Vidalista Viagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Would you please continue to take it as directed by your doctor?
Take the Vidalista exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Store Vidalista at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Vidalista out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Vidalista if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in Vidalista.
- Your doctor has advised you to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems.
- You are taking nitrates (e.g., isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (e.g., tablet, capsule, patch, and ointment) or nitroprusside.
- You use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (e.g., amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- You take another PDE5 inhibitor (e.g., Tadalafil, Vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
- Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other Vidalista, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (e.g., doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (e.g., isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (e.g., itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (e.g., cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (e.g., ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (e.g., erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (e.g., dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Extra Super Viagra’s side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because may decrease Vidalista’s effectiveness.