As a citizen of Canada, you can’t resist smoking a bong in Canada. However, if you are a novice smoker, you may be looking to buy a new bong from a bong shop that may be your first bong. With too many bongs available in Canada: How can you know which bong will suit your needs? In this post, we shall guide you on how you can pick up the best bong from an online smoking shop in terms of the material. Without further ado, let us discuss different types of bongs in terms of their materials.
Different Types of Bongs in Terms of the Material
Bongs can be made up of almost anything. Most of the bongs you may find on the market are made up of metal, glass, silicone, acrylic, and ceramic. There are also wooden, bamboo, and even plastic bong; however, the preceding five materials are usually used for bong as they are high-performing.
- Metal Bongs: These bongs are not very popular among stoners; however, they are very durable and relatively inexpensive. These bongs are not preferred. Why? Because metal affects your taste while smoking. They are also not see-through; thus, as a smoker, you can’t know what you are about to smoke while using them. Moreover, you cannot easily attach quarter bangers or ash-catchers to them. You may have understood by now: Why are these bongs usually not recommended?
- Glass Bongs: One of the most common bongs you can find in a bong shop in Canada is a glass bong. The most popular bongs in the cannabis industry are also glass bongs. There are reasons for glass bongs’ popularity. Glass bongs can add beauty and functionality to your smoking sessions. You can also add dozens of bong accessories to glass bongs to relish your bong rips. Moreover, these bongs offer the best performance to let you get smooth hits.
- Silicone Bongs: In the last decade, silicone bongs have also started to earn respect in the cannabis industry. These bongs are equally popular as the glass versions. If you want to buy an unbreakable bong in Canada, you can rely on a silicone bong. Glass can break, whereas silicone is almost unbreakable; this factor also gives silicone bongs an edge over glass bongs though glass bongs are more popular than silicone bongs. The best thing about silicone bongs is that they are affordable and comes in a decent variety of colours.
- Acrylic Bongs: You can say that acrylic bongs are the forefather of silicone bongs. These bongs are made up of very hard plastic, and they come in different shapes and sizes. People who like acrylic water pipes usually opt for this bong, contingent on the price point. The drawback of acrylic bongs is that they can break easily; however, they are incredibly cheap. Just like metal bongs, they are not very popular.
- Ceramic Bongs: Ceramic bongs were the only option for smokers before the existence of a glass bong. If you want to choose the bong that comes after a glass bong and silicone bong, you can never go wrong with ceramic bongs. You will enjoy your bong rips if you smoke a ceramic bong. These bongs are known for providing a smooth flavour to stoners. One advantage of ceramic bongs is that they are easier to find than glass bongs at affordable prices. However, these bongs are difficult to accessorize as they don’t come with additional accessories.
- Other Bongs: We have already mentioned at the start of our post that the bongs are also made up of other materials, such as bamboo, wood, and plastic; however, bongs made up of the preceding materials are not popular as the ones we have discussed above with you.
Prices of Different Material Bongs:-
After knowing about the different types of bongs, you may be thinking: For how much price can I buy a bong to continue smoking it and enjoy bong rips? The lowest price bong you can buy in Canada will start at a price range of $10.00, and the highest price bong that you can buy in Canada will end at a price range of $85.00. To buy a bong at reasonable rates, you will need to land on an online smoking shop where you will find a range of options to buy a bong in Canada as per your budget.
Do you know now how many bongs you can buy in Canada in terms of their materials? Metal bongs are the least popular bongs because they are not see-through. The most popular bong among stoners is a glass bong. Silicone bongs are not as much popular as glass bongs, but they are nearly unbreakable. Acrylic bongs are a forefather of silicone bongs. Ceramic bongs were highly recommended when the glass bongs did not come into existence. There are also bongs made up of bamboo, wood, and plastic; still, they are not highly popular. To sum up, buy a bong in terms of material that you think can meet your budget and provide you with smooth bong rips or sessions.
Shop Rite (https://www.shopritesmokeshop.ca/) is a smoking shop in Canada where you can buy smoking instruments at affordable rates.