When we talk about our sex life, how we perform in bed seems to take up all the weightage because that ultimately counts for your happy sexual life with your partner. And to go beyond, how you sexually reciprocate in bed also says a lot about your sexual health and your sexual state of mind.
Every couple in a nurturing relationship or a happy marriage requires a physical intimacy that strengthens the bond more and makes love strong. As much as you emotionally connect with your partner, it is imperative to know that a physical connection between two people in love is also equally essential. And when that disturbs, a relationship starts going downhill and can even end up at the brink of being over.
Sexual health disorders are problems that pose a difficulty in sex life due to sexual dysfunctions. There are many kinds of sexual health problems prevalent among both men and women, the most common being Erectile Dysfunction. It is defined as the difficulty face by men in achieving and maintaining firm erections during sexual intercourse. Observed in every 1 man out of 5, ED is more prominently observed in men at their later stages of life like over 6o or 70 to be precise. However, these days, even younger men under or around the age of 40 are facing the problem of ED at an increasing pace.
It would be wrong to say that Erectile Dysfunction is only triggered if you are not in the correct fit sexually. There are many factors associated with other parts of your body functions as well that can cause ED. These factors can be physiological, psychological or lifestyle stimulated.
Physical or physiological factors causing ED
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Kidney or liver disorders
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndromes
- Hormonal imbalance
Psychological factors causing ED
Lifestyle triggered ED causing factors
- Too much junk food consumption
- Alcohol addiction
- Lack of physical activity
- Not maintaining a work-life balance
All these factors play a major role in causing Erecting Dysfunction, probably even more than the sexual reasons alone.
Most of the time, men hesitate to talk if they are experiencing sexual difficulties within their bodies. Even after knowing, they tend to hide it or avoid it. That’s because of the taboo prevalent since time immemorial regarding sex and the issues behind it. However, with the times changing and people catering to broader mindsets, today, ED isn’t as less talked about as it used to be. So, that’s where your courage lies- in opening up. Sharing your problems with your doctor or your partner would actually solve half of your problem and that mental burden you keep carrying because of a problem that’s eating you up from inside.
The next step is to visit your doctor for a consultation. After getting to know your condition, your doctor would run a series of physical tests or lab tests (blood tests, hormone tests) to come up with a diagnosis with the correct factors triggering your ED. Accordingly, he would suggest treatment methods for you.
Treatment methods for ED
- Talking to a sex therapist
Many times, more than the sexual problem itself, it’s your mind that overthinks about it and worsens the condition. Talking to a sex therapist helps when you cannot open up about your insecurities and your fears regarding ED. It will help you gain confidence in yourself and restore your faith in your performance in bed.
- Lifestyle modifications
Whatever health problem you face in your life, most of the time, the root cause lies behind your lifestyle and your habits, and your food. You got to realize that overworking, not spending time with your partner, binging on junk food too often. involved in substance abuse and lack of physical activity are the major factors increasing your chances to suffer from ED. So, make sure you have a balanced diet with all the nutrients incorporated into it. Take care of your work-life balance and keep taking small breaks in between. Use that to spend time with your family and friends and most importantly, prioritizing your love hours with your partner. Physical exercise is a must to involve in your daily routine so make sure you start, no matter slow, but keep it regular.
- Clinical treatments
Erectile Dysfunction is a health disorder so a clinical approach is as important as having a healthy lifestyle inclination towards treating your problem and that’s where ED medicines kick in. These are some of the safest and effective pharma inventories for treating ED.
Cenforce 100 mg, one of the most trusted and primary Erectile Dysfunction treatment medications, is magic when it comes to your bedroom life. Cenforce 100 mg contains Sildenafil Citrate as its major component and works by blocking the PDE5 enzyme (which inhibits the release of nitric oxide and cGMP factor favorable for erections). The medicines restore steady and enhanced blood flow towards the penis and the pelvic system by relaxing the blood vessels and smooth muscles and thus stimulating firm erections.
Cenforce 100 mg is an oral tablet that needs to be taken wholly with or without a meal, one tablet once in a day as its standard dosage. However, the dos can be altered by your doctor depending on your ED. The medicine is consumed around 30 minutes prior to your planned sexual activity and retains its effect for around 4 hours. For Cenforce to work effectively, the person using it must be sexually aroused.
Prescription medicines tend to hold certain side effects which can incur if the person overdoses on the medicine or does not follow the dosage protocols. The same is the case with Cenforce 100 mg. The following side effects of Cenforce include-
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness on skin
- Vision problems
- Ringing sound in ears
- Excessive thirst
If any of these side effects persist for a longer time than usual, immediately consult your doctor.
Things to keep in mind while consuming Cenforce 100 mg
- Cenforce 100 mg is not for children aged under 18 years of age. Pregnant and lactating women should have a word with their doctor before opting for this medicine.
- Being a high-dose medicine, Cenforce 100 mg interacts with many other prescription drugs which you might be consuming for the treatment of other health disorders like antidepressants, antifungal drugs, antibiotics, tranquilizers, laxatives, anti-HIV drugs, etc.
- Avoid alcohol and high fats foods with consumption of Cenforce 100 mg.
- Do not drive or do works like operating machinery while on the course of Cenforce 100 mg as it promotes dizziness and drowsiness.
- Make sure you do not miss a dose and even if you do, never consume multiple doses the next time to compensate for the missed one. Instead, take the medicine whenever you remember back.
- Avoid the intake of Cenforce 100 mg if you have had a past surgery or recent heart attacks or strokes. Consult your doctor and then decide accordingly.
- Do not self-medicate or suggest your prescribed dose to any other person. That may cause serious implications for the person as his body might react differently to the medicine as compared to yours. Also, a proper medical diagnosis is mandatory for any ED medicine to be consumed.
- Store the medicine in a cool and dark place without any exposure to sunlight and humid conditions. Make your small children do not come in contact with the medicine.