Because of the recent urban development and deep cultural heritage, Kuala Lumpur has become the perfect hub for education in Malaysia. Malaysia has been an important centre of education over the past decade and sees students come in from over 100 countries. When talking about International Schools, out of the many presents in the city of Kuala Lumpur it is safe to say that each one offers a high quality of education.
The geographical location of these schools allows students to expand their minds and knowledge about land and culture while excelling in their academic education as well as physical development. Serving as a cornerstone in the education system in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is one of the most sought-after cities.
With the ever-changing education system, parents are always looking to send their children to a school that would bring out the most exceptional side of them. International schools in Kuala Lumpur see tonnes of students pour in, from within and outside the country.
International Schools in Kuala Lumpur are seen as institutions that offer top-class tertiary and secondary education at extremely affordable prices while ensuring the environment the child grows up in is one of learning and understanding. Kindergartens serve as institutions that help mould children to endure the rest of school life in the most efficient way possible. Kuala Lumpur offers some of the best Kindergarten schools. A broad comprehension of the world is required to have a satisfactory education. Most international schools in Kuala Lumpur offer platforms in terms of the school itself that will see their students being propelled into good colleges that they have tie-ups with.
With a very high understanding of educational requirements in the 21st century, it is more than evident that International schools in Kuala Lumpur are on a rise. Gain an education in most parts of the world tends to be quite difficult with the addition of financial constraints. Scholarships in these cases are then offered to children who are not as fortunate (academic-credit-based system). The tradition of scholarships has been around for as long as one can remember but is given out with a lot of discretion. As far as assistance is concerned most schooling institutions in Malaysia offer their children student scholarships if the criteria are met. The education in Kuala Lumpur ensures that no student is left behind and that everyone has an equal opportunity to be the best version of themselves.
List of the top 3 international schools in Kuala Lumpur.
GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (GIIS) (Location: Kuala Lumpur)
Established in the year 2002 this school is considered to be one of the best international schools in Kuala Lumpur, The education they provide along with the excellent environment and state-of-the-art facilities will ensure your child is set on the path of excellence. Their goal to embody the ever-changing educational system has consistently been met over the years. They have ensured they stay up to date with the technology now used to deliver knowledge to students. Their approach is new and all-encompassing, making sure students learn everything they need to be successful in this world. The campus is nothing short of, I would say one of the best in the country.
GARDEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (Location: Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur)
Garden International School established in 1951 is now one of the most distinguished schools in Kuala Lumpur. It is owned by Taylor’s Schools group and has shown consistent results in the examinations. Because of this a launchpad to some of the universities of the world. Out of the 2,200 strong student body, there are 70 nationalities out of which 65% are expatriates. A large number of Japanese and South Koreans are a part of this institution. The remaining 35% comprises the children of elite Malaysian families, whose loyalties have remained with Garden School through decades gone by.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF KUALA LUMPUR (Location: Ampang Hilir, Kuala Lumpur.
Founded in 1965, this school is private and also serves as a non-profit. The school is governed by parents and in August 2018 the new mega campus was opened. 27 acres of land located in the heart of Ampang. The school is situated in the heart of the city and is affiliated with and accredited by the United States-born and based Western Association of Schools. The institution is always up to date with the ongoings of the education system ensuring they provided their students with the best of facilities and faculty.