Giving a new lease of life to your tiny tot seldom limits itself to squishy cuteness and cooing. There is a need for preparation well ahead of time. Seeing to it that utmost care, protection, and quite an abundance of pampering rolls out smoothly.
No doubt you’ve heard this almost every day since you took the first giant leap into pregnancy. But the urgency of this all starts seeping in when the footsteps of your due date begin making itself heard. And there you are, jumpstarting in full swing all the gear-up needed to bring your infant home hale and hearty. Come, let’s dive into what mother care baby products you will need to stock up on and make this endeavor a whole lot easier.
- Diapers- It can start with three and end up climbing as high as twelve before you know it. Something a newborn does at any hour of the day is poop. So store sufficient diapers well in advance. All this might seem obvious at first glance. However, there are a fair number of factors you will need to like into while selecting suitable nappies for your bundle of joy:
- High absorbance: Keeps irritation and rash issues at bay
- Flexibility and softness: For airflow and comfort
- Perfect size and breathability: Avoids soreness
- Baby Bottles- While breast milk has time and again been recommended as the best source of milk supply for a baby, there are times when a baby is bottle-fed or receives a combination of both. An ideal baby bottle should drip milk steadily when turned upside down. Too slow a flow makes the intake of milk a cumbersome ordeal for your little one. Too quick a flow and choking is sure to ensue. It makes it all the more imperative to choose one that enables easy sucking.
- If you are opting for glass bottles, get ones with silicon corners
- In the case of plastic, BPA-free bottles are highly suitable
- Features like wide necks make for hassle-free sterilization
- Start with 4-ounce bottles and gradually increase it to 6-8 ounces as the baby starts growing and developing.
- Nasal Spray– Clogged noses, leaky coughs, whatnot. Quite a typical scenario for an infant. So much so that an average of eight to ten colds happen every year. Newborns are yet to develop a sturdy immunity for combating allergies, dust particles, and foreign substances they might encounter in the world outside their momma’s womb. You surely don’t want your munchkin whimpering away all night due to a blocked nose. So keep saline sprays and bulb syringes handy at all times.
- Bathing Essentials– Whether you set it up in a sink or bathtub, a baby tub is a no-fuss option for lathering up your newborn every day. Opt for tubs with smooth edges and rims facing outward. A non-skid surface with suction cups gives the firm grip needed for your baby to stay away risks of drowning. Mild, organic, and no-tears baby soaps and shampoos ensure your baby’s skin remains as soft and supple as ever.
Your lookout for safe and reliable baby care products online stops here at Healthskool Pharmacy. With a wide range of options like Nazome and Otrivin baby nasal drops at your disposal, teeny-weeny nostrils are bound to be clean and snot-free at all times.