Southwest Business Select confuses several passengers because it sounds like a traditional business/first-class ticket having more spacious seats. However, Southwest Airlines’ Business Select is more like an economy class flight experience with additional perks. Although this is not a real business class experience, it is worth it and better than “anytime” or “Wanna Getaway” fares (depending on your situation). If you make your Southwest Airlines Reservations in business select, you must know all about it before you head to board your flight. So, read more and find out!
What is Southwest Business Select, and what are its benefits?
Although there is no Southwest first-class ticket in the traditional sense, the airline’s Business Select fare offers some necessary privileges that may be worth the extra cost. You can also check Southwest Airlines manage Booking and see if you can upgrade if you have a general economy ticket.
- You can guarantee boarding at positions A1-A15.
- If you are a Rapid Rewards member, you will earn 12 points for every $1 spent on a Business Select ticket, instead of 10 or 6 times the mid-to-low-end fare.
- As with Wanna Get Away fares, you are eligible for a full cash refund instead of travel points that you can use to purchase Southwest Airlines tickets in the future.
- You have access to the “Flight by Priority” channel, which allows you to reach the front of the ticket counter faster.
- You can also access the “flight” security passage, allowing access to designated security checkpoints at certain airports.
- If you frequently make last-minute flight changes, with Business Select fares, you can enjoy same-day change and same-day alternate tickets, as long as you have an open seat on another flight on the same date and the original flight Between cities. You can dial Southwest Telefono and enjoy your flight.
- Business Select tickets include a free premium drink, including margaritas, gin and tonics, mimosa, and seasonal beer.
- The Southwest Standard Privilege still applies to the Business Select fare. This includes two free checked baggage (weight and size restrictions apply), no change fees are charged, and the option to use 100% of the ticket as reusable funds, which can be used for future travel after cancellation.