The year 2020 has raised concerns related to the prevailing digital divide. It pointed out how individuals, especially students and working youth, were at a loss due to a lack of proper access to portable digital devices like laptops.
Nevertheless, with greater awareness about the need for portable devices, more individuals are now inclined to purchase mini laptops to get their work and assignments completed conveniently. Consequently, the demand for budget laptops under 15000 has undergone a noticeable increase.
However, before purchasing any electronics, especially a mini laptop, individuals should ensure to check the accompanying specs. Doing so, they will be able to understand whether a specific laptop will meet their requirements or not.
Popular mini laptops under budget
Here is a compiled list of laptops under 25000 that are suitable for basic work. Check their specs to gain some idea on what to look for while purchasing a portable device on budget –
- HP Pavilion Mini Laptop S003TU (Approximate price – Rs.18,000)
This mini laptop comes with these specs –
- A screen size of 11.6 inch.
- A 2 cell battery with decent performance.
- Powered by Intel Celeron N3050, which is pretty efficient for basic computing.
- It has 2GB RAM, upgradeable up to 8 GB, and storage of 500GB HDD.
- The device has sturdy keys and a touch-sensitive pad.
- Asus X200MA-KX495B Mini Laptop (Approximate price – Rs.16,260)
This laptop is quite efficient at multitasking and getting basic computing done. The most noteworthy specs include –
- It has an 11.6 inch LED screen.
- The device has 2GB RAM with storage of up to 500GB HDD.
- It has a 3 cell battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh.
- The device is loaded with Intel HD graphics for better user experience.
- Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1160 (Approximate price – Rs.12,000)
It is considered to be one of the cheapest mini laptops under 15000. Software like – Autocad, Photoshop, Microsoft office 365, Tally, etc. can be installed on it easily. Its other specs include –
- A screen size of 11.6 inch.
- A suitably efficient Intel ATOM processor.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM and 32 GB storage with 64GB microSD expandability.
- The device is loaded with integrated HD that improves users’ experience.
- It also has a decent battery capacity of 4100 mAh.
- iBall Excelance CompBook Mini Laptop (Approximate price – Rs.9,900)
This low price laptop is similar to Micromax Canvas L1160 Lapbook, whereby its noteworthy specs include –
- A display size of 11.6 inch.
- An Intel ATOM processor suitable for multitasking.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM and a storage of 32GB DDR3 RAM.
- It is preloaded with integrated graphics.
- A high battery capacity of 10000 mAh.
Be it a laptop under 15000 or an expensive one, individuals can finance their choice of a portable device with a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card in place. Such a card comes with a pre-approved credit limit of Rs.4 lakh and accompanies a flexible repayment tenure ranging from 3 months to 24 months.
Making purchases from any of the partner stores under the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, individuals can convert the cost into simple EMIs.
The card issuer also provides pre-approved offers to facilitate a smooth experience of availing a financial product. Mostly such lucrative offers are available on credit cards and personal loans. Check your pre-approved offer now with the help of name and contact information.
Creating sticky headers can sometimes be complicated. In case you mess up your manual work, you should always have WP Reset ready on your blog. But if you are using the best WordPress plugins for the job, making a sticky header can be as easy as one, two, three.
Nonetheless, individuals should make it a point to compare the specs of mini laptops under 15000 carefully and other accompanying details. Doing so, they will be able to make an informed decision about their purchase.