Let us introduce you to Charlie Waltham, a UK resident, who had once narrated a short story about his neighbor who had encountered a burglar breaking into his property. Charlie Waltham, 34 years old, was living in a respectable country town in the United Kingdom. The burglar had raided his neighbor’s warehouse forcibly late in the night, and had managed to steal valuable computer hardware worth a thousand pounds. The guilty remained unidentified for a long time, leaving Charlie’s neighbor in severe dismay as he ran across insurance agencies to pay for the loss.
It was then that Charlie was struck that he had to take an extra time to secure his own workshop. He started looking for a security system that would not allow an unwanted visitor to break in and in any case harm his workshop. That’s when Charlie came across the idea of Level 5 Doors.
What’s the Level 5 door? They are built to secure high-value storage assets such as workshops, warehouses and factories from skilled burglars making some kind of forced entry.
If you would like to learn more about Level 5 Doors, log on to www.securitydoorsdirect.co.uk and get all your questions answered, just like Charlie. The following are the advantages of installing Level 5 Doors in your Warehouse or workshop that Charlie discovered:
1. The burglars used high-tech electrical equipment to break into the warehouse. If the warehouse door had been a Level 5 door, then a string of electrical saws would have had little effect on the door, along with tools like hammers and axes. Charlie also carried out an experiment while fitting two explosives that are commonly used by burglars. The door remained as hard and steady as a mountain.
2. Charlie recognized the esthetics of Level 5 gate. The thickness of the processed steel ranged from 1.5 mm to 2 mm, which is almost impossible to crack open. The door is built with an internal mechanism that is powerful and sturdy enough to withstand any kind of attack. Charlie’s hammer was broken into two parts when continuously hitting the door.
3. The architecture of these unbreakable Level 5 doors is highly suitable for industry. They are suitable for buildings such as Charlie’s Neighbor’s Computer Hardware Warehouse, Charlie’s Garage, hazardous material storage units and Chemical Plants, as they require a high degree of attack security.
4. Charlie suggested that his aunt, who lived very close to the beach, should install the Level 5 Door, because the door would still protect his aunt’s house from floods of any severity. His aunt has never had to worry about flood storms ever since.
5. Charlie also suggested the idea of Level 5 Doors to his cousin, who worked at a bank, as it would be a great security when it comes to bank locker rooms that often require heavy protection from robbers and thieves. The same applies to businessmen with commercial enterprises such as jewelry owners and antique shops.
Secure your moveable and immovable property well, just like Charlie did. Enjoy the ultimate advantages of Level 5 Doors for your commercial, industrial and residential units and live peacefully.