Roku error code 009 is one such error that the user may encounter on their TV when their Roku device is not connected to the internet.
If this Roku error code 009 occurs it means that roku is connected to the wireless router but still your incoming connection is not working or having the proper internet connection.
There some of the steps mentioned below to resolve Roku error 009:
- You have to switch off your Roku device; you have to make sure that you disconnected the power cable from it.
- You have to wait for the lights to go of then you have to turn off your wireless router.
- Then next remove the data from the wireless router.
- Then you have to wait for a minute before your reconnect your power cable.
- At first, you have to turn on your wireless router.
- Then again you have to wait for seconds for the router to reboot up.
- You have to check and make sure that your wireless router is working properly or not.
- Once your internet connection is established successfully, then turn on your Roku device.
- Now try connecting a Roku device to the wireless network.
- Now you have to perform the activation process, you have to check if the issues continue your router as per your need.
In case you are not able to resolve roku error code 009 with the steps mentioned above or in case this error persists, you can connect to the team of Roku support. The team will help you out in the best possible ways. The team members are highly skilled and proficient. The team is available at your convivence.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.