QuickBooks scan manager lets the user quickly scan receipts and documents, and so attach them to invoices, sales receipts, bills, and other transactions. This can be a strong and powerful feature in QuickBooks that also helps in importing and categorizing transactions to the software.
In simple words, the feature helps in smoothing the day-to-day activity and accounting issues. And also helps to manage and track inventory which contains complete information within the style of statements. Setting up a QB scan manager might often seem to be a tedious task. Thus, during this segment, we’ll be talking about the whole process to set up a QuickBooks scan manager. Interested readers can stay glued to the present piece of writing and unleash the whole process and also the steps involved therein.
Facilities of using QuickBooks scan manager
If you’re skeptical about QuickBooks scan manager, then the below-stated perks will surely clear your doubts.
- With QuickBooks scan manager, one can easily attach the files to the invoice, sales receipt, bills, and other transactions.
- Moreover, it’s endowed with the warehouse manager and his team of warehouse workers which will get more work wiped out a little interval of your time than they might get done manually.
- Also, the balance sheets get automatically updated, and also the invoice, packing slip, and other documents are created which saves a lot of your time really.
- Furthermore, you wish not to be an expert in accounting to create use of this feature.
- And most importantly, one can connect it to the bank accounts to automatically import transactions.
Steps to Set up QuickBooks Scan Manager
Before you begin with the steps to set up QB scan manager, it should be noted that if you get errors when setting up or using scan manager, then needn’t worry. All you’ve got to try and do is to follow the steps within the section “Get help with scan manager errors”. Now, allow us to inspect the mandatory steps to be followed:
Step 1: Start with creating your scan profile
- The very primary step is to pick documents from the company menu and then choose doc center.
- Further, move for the scan a document option.
- And pick a new tab to set up a new profile or select an existing scan profile.
- Moreover, edit the name of the profile and choose the continue tab.
- The next step is to adjust the profile settings as appropriate and pick the save tab.
The most important tip to follow here is that the scan manager always saves the documents on a similar folder because of the company file.
In case you have any queries related to the same puzzling you, then do not think much about connecting with us to Set up QuickBooks Scan Manager for Attached Documents.
How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Scan Manager Issues?
While setting up the scanner or scanning documents in QuickBooks, you’ll face different technical challenges. Having a situation like “QuickBooks Scan Manager not working” are often caused by one among the causes mentioned below-
- When the error message appears, “Could not scan. TWAIN driver hasn’t found.”
- Make sure you’re using a TWAIN-compliant scanner
- Test the scanner outside of QuickBooks to make sure that there’s no issue with the scanner.
- If the scanner isn’t working outside QuickBooks, it means an issue does exist within the scanner only. Reach out to your scanner manufacturer or avail professional assistance to solve QB Scan Manager.
This blog has helped you to develop a thorough understanding of the QuickBooks scanner. If the above steps don’t help in resolving the scanning issues move to this QuickBooks Scan Manager.