Almost every other business uses QuickBooks, and sometimes while using this accounting software, a customer may experience a couple of programming issues like QuickBooks POS invalid product number; this issue is also known as the Quickbooks Error Code 176109.
QuickBooks POS invalid product number is a blunder pop-up saying that the critical authentication files are fundamentally undermined or missing. The error emerges when you attempt to open QuickBooks POS. QuickBooks needs sufficient authorization to write and read the documents with no interference. Assuming it doesn’t get regulatory level authorization, QuickBooks POS invalid product number is probably going to show up.
Causes of QuickBooks POS invalid product number:
- Content of the POS entitlement folder is corrupted or missing.
- The product number or the product code which is used while installing the QuickBooks POS to QuickBooks Desktop is incorrect.
- When the QuickBooks user does not have admin-level permission to access the file
Method to solve the QuickBooks POS invalid product number issue:
Method 1: Renaming the WS activity file
- Follow the pathway – C:/Programdata/Intuit/Entitlement Client/v8 using windows explorer.
- Click on WS Activity and choose Rename.
- Type OLD WS Activity and click anywhere to Save.
- Shut the window.
- Now, delete the entitlement folder.
- Relaunch the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Method 2: Do a clean install of QuickBooks POS
On the off chance If Method 1 doesn’t work to resolve the issue of QuickBooks POS invalid product number. You can reinstall the QuickBooks POS. Before doing the clean install, ensure to make a backup up of all your data.
Accounting Error Solution recommends these two methods to resolve QuickBooks POS invalid product numbers. You can get all the quick and easy solutions to QuickBooks-related issues on our website.