One of the best features is that QuickBooks online print checks. Print checks for payments directly in QuickBooks after creating it. QuickBooks supports both standard and voucher-type checks. Go through the article to know how to print checks using QuickBooks Online.
Effortless Steps for QuickBooks Online Print Checks
Just follow the quick three steps for QuickBooks online print checks:
- First Step: QuickBooks Settings to Print Checks
Set up the QuickBooks Online program according to print checks guidelines. You can order QuickBooks compatible checks from Intuit or print the checks.
- Second Step: Set up the Print Queue
First of all, make a record entry for the new check. You may click on the “Print Later” or “Print Check” option to send the print command for the print queue. It will print all checks at once.
- Third Step: Start Printing the Checks in Queue
For QuickBooks online print checks, follow these steps to get final prints:
- Click on the “New” button.
- Now, tap on the “Print Checks” option.
- Perform a trial print using plain paper and check printing alignment. It will save actual checks.
- Now, load your checks on the printer paper loading section.
- Choose the correct check-linked checking account from the drop-down menu.
- Then in the “Starting Check Number” box, enter the check no. of the initial check.
- Click on the checkbox next to each check that you want to print.
- Now, choose “Preview & Print.”
- If you see that the preview looks good, select the “Print” button.
- Once the checks print accurately, tap on “Done.”
- Tap on the menu item “Some Checks Need Reprinting” if there are issues in printing the checks.
Making payments through checks in QuickBooks is very easy. You may print the checks in QuickBooks online in a professional way. Accounting Error Solutions bring you the easiest steps for QuickBooks online print checks process.
For more information get in touch with Quickbooks Helpdesk