QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most suggested bookkeeping arrangements. Despite the fact that it is viewed as an extraordinary software, there are sure events where you may run over specific errors that may hamper your work. One such error is the QuickBooks License Error. The License error in QuickBooks is otherwise called the QuickBooks Error 3371.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 3371: Could Not Initialize License Properties
There are Various Reasons which are Responsible for the QuickBooks License Error 3371:
- Harmed QBregistration.dat files.
- Defiled MSXML parts installed in your system
- Harmed or obsolete applications like antivirus or firewall.
- Issues with Windows Operating System.
- Clients confronting issues with certain networks and WebConnect.
At the point when you attempt to open your QuickBooks application, you can likewise run over any of the accompanying error messages:
“Could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.”
“Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.”
“Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371:, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.”
Solution for Error 3371 QuickBooks
Here are a few arrangements referenced beneath, they are proposed by QuickBooks specialists.
Arrangement 1: Updating Latest windows Updates
- Sign in to your system as the Administrator.
- Press the Windows
- Click on the All Programs choice and select the Windows Update.
- Install all the updates by clicking on the install QuickBooks.
Arrangement 2: Delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Watch that the QuickBooks processes are not running.
- Click on the Ctrl+Shift+Esc from your console.
- Undertaking Manager Window will open on your screen, press More Details
- Now click on the Processes tab.
- Sort out the processes by pushing on the Process Name header one after another in order.
- Find the EXE file. Select the referenced file and click on the End Task choice.
- Open the Entitlement data folder answerable for your Windows Operating System and the version of QuickBooks.
- Press the Windows key alongside the R
- The Run Command window will open on your PC screen.
- In the Search field, enter the file location “C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv8 (or v6)”.
- Press Enter and you would now be able to see the ecml file. Right-click on the file and press Delete alternative from the console.
- Press Yes and give the affirmation that you need to erase the qualification file.
- Open the company file now and you will see the directions on the most proficient method to enlist the applications.
Arrangement 3: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a maintenance tool, which fixes the harmed files and applications. It essentially settles issues with .NET Framework, C++ and MSXML. To install it follow the means beneath:
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Save the arrangement file on your system’s desktop.
- Double tap on the arrangement file and run it on your system.
- It will fix every one of your files.
- Reboot your system after this maintenance process is finished.
The arrangements which are referenced above will settle your QuickBooks Error 3371. In the event that the error actually persists, at that point you would have to interface with QuickBooks complementary number. In such circumstances, you ought to likewise attempt to upgrade your QuickBooks software to the most recent version accessible.