QuickBooks error code 12152 comes majorly when there is a problem with your network. The Quickbooks software generally takes a long time to connect with the servers and delay all the updates than some other related Softwares. Therefore, the Quickbooks customer service get delayed due to this reason.
The root cause of Quickbooks error code 12152:
The most crucial factor which has to be perfect to fix Quickbooks error code 12152 is your internet connectivity; it’s the most obvious. Apart from this, some other reasons are:
- Quickbooks is not able to read & write the license data.
- Improper installation of Quickbooks software also leads to Quickbooks error code 12152.
- Virus attack on the device is also a reason.
- An unrevised version of Quickbooks software.
- Inappropriate functioning of Windows API keys.
You would get to know about this error by symptoms like- your system would crash, your system would hang more often, continuously freezing of windows etc.
Quick Steps to fix Quickbooks error code 12152:
Method 1: Checking time and date in the settings
- If the settings are disturbed, change them in the settings.
- Then restart your device and check out if the error still appears.
Method 2: Restore your device
- Log in to your system as an admin.
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Click on All Programmes and then Accessories.
- Click on Restore my device in the new window, then click Next.
- Select the latest version to restore point, then click Next.
- Confirmation window would appear, then again click Next.
- After completing, Restart your device and check out if the Quickbooks error code 12152 is still here or not. If not, then you are good to enjoy Quickbooks customer services.
Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Quickbooks software
- After uninstalling, download Quickbooks again.
- Open it once you install it.
- Go to the Scan option and run it.
- A list of errors would appear.
- Now, go to the Repair All option to exclude them.
This is the easiest method to fix the Quickbooks error code 12152.
Method 4: Check out your internet settings
- Open Run.
- Go to Internet options settings.
- Then, Click on the Advanced option.
- Lastly, click on the Advance reset option.
These four methods would help you to overcome the Quickbooks error code 12152 very quickly. You can also neglect the issue by checking your internet connectivity daily along with the date and time. Doing this would keep Quickbooks customer service active and worth using. Keep in touch with Contact Payroll to know more about such easy solutions about related software.