There is no strategy available for moving messages from Apple Mail to Windows Outlook directly. You must follow a strategy, be it manual or expert. When using the manual strategy, you must first extract MBOX messages from Mac Mail, then transfer the MBOX document to Eudora, and then migrate Eudora to Outlook 2007. The manual strategy is suitable for Outlook 2007 to save your Mac email messages into MS Outlook 2007.
How would you convert Apple Mail to Outlook? I recently bought another computer with a Windows operating system and also a Windows-based email client such as MS Outlook. However, before that, I was using Mac Mail on a Mac operating system. I have some important messages in Mac Mail (Apple), I need to switch to my new Windows Outlook mail client. Now the problem is how to transfer Mac Mail to another computer? Do you have some easy way or technique, if it is not too difficult to please advise me?
I have seen many users of email clients these days looking for a way to change information, starting with an email client. Can I Send Apple Mail in Outlook? So, here we are exploring some of the facts surrounding the transition from Mac Mail to Outlook. Here you will get the best and easiest approach to transfer Mac Mail inbox messages to your new Windows Outlook PC efficiently.
Direct Method to Transfer Mac Mail to MS Outlook
Step 1. Extract Mac Mail Emails on Desktop
- Start your Mac Mail email client.
- Click the File tab and choose Import Mailboxes from the options.
- Find the Files in the MBOX Format option and then press the Continue tab.
- Select the path for the saving of MBOX files and choose the mailbox from the Mac account and lastly, click the Done tab.
Step 2. MacMail MBOX to Outlook PST
- Download the MBOX to PST Conversion software and open it on any Windows OS.
- Through the help of the Add Files option, you can select the mailbox that you have extracted from the Mac Mail account and then preview them all after the completion of the process.
- Now, by the utilization of the Export tab, you can choose the PST file format from the multiple saving options.
- Utilize related options and then click on the Convert tab to start the process.
Step 3. Move Converted Mac Mail emails in MS Outlook App
- From the top menu, select the File tab and then click the Open option to choose the Import/Export.
- Now, select the Outlook data file (.pst) option and Browse the .pst file from the local drive.
- Click the Finish tab.
After all this process, you will get your email data from the Mac Mail email client to the MS Outlook application without any loss issue. This process is the best way to perform this .mbox data conversion procedure. You can easily understand this process and get your data in the MS Outlook app without any change in the structure of files. You can also perform this process with the demo version of the software with the first 25 MBOX files.
Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox/