Make life easier with these MacBook shortcuts and hidden features.
1. Create a keyboard shortcut for anything you want
If you want to create your own shortcut in your MacBook to access any menu option you like:
1. Go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > App Shortcuts, and click the + icon.
2. A box will pop up allowing you to choose the application you want, the name of the menu command and the keyboard shortcut of your choice.
3. After you’re done, tap Add.
2. Rename a group of files at the same time
You don’t have to individually rename a bunch of files or photos on your Mac. Instead, go to Finder and select the group of documents or photos you want to rename by clicking one, holding down Shift and clicking the others. Right-click, and scroll down to the option that says Rename X items. Or, after selecting them, click the cog icon and click Rename X items from there. Then, you’ll be able to add text, replace text or apply a format like “Sarah’s birthday party” with a number for each photo.
3. Quickly Open Folders
To open up a folder in Finder or on your desktop, hold Command and press the down arrow key. To go back, just hold Command and press the up arrow key.
4. Instant File Deletion
If you want to delete a file and want to bypass the Trash Can on the Mac that saves files before deleting them, just select a file and press Option + Command + Delete at the same time.
- Video Screenshots – Shift + Command + 3 takes a screenshot, Shift + Command + 4 lets you select an area of the screen to screenshot, but Shift + Command + 5, a lesser known option, brings up an interface that lets you record your screen or a portion of your screen.
- Cleaner Screenshots – When using Shift + Command + 4 to select an area of the screen, if you press spacebar, the icon turns to a camera. From there, you can click on any open window to get a screenshot of just that window or interface element like dock or menu bar.
If your MacBook experience issues that will need experts service than just visit or call us .We provide same day solutions to our customers. We solve many critical problems which are not easily diagnosed by others.
Hire a team of highly-qualified professionals providing reliable MacBook repair service under their customers budget.