This blog exists, you will understand, so that as many people as possible, including YOU, of course, can learn copywriting.
But maybe you’ve already asked yourself this question: “Why learn copywriting? What will I use this for?
In fact, copywriting serves you on so many levels.
To begin with, I’m not talking about necessarily making copywriting your main profession. Far from there!
You can of course, but you can also use this knowledge to improve your sales on the Internet or elsewhere, but not only.
Learning copywriting will help you in everything, register now for the best copywriting course.
All areas are concerned!
Basically, you can decide to learn copywriting for:
- Improve your business (sell more with your website, reach more customers, improve the reach of your advertising materials)
- Be more effective in client meetings (better written arguments, clearer messages, more effective calls to action, etc.)
- Communicate more effectively with your hierarchy (request an increase or an evolution, present reports, convey your ideas with more conviction, etc.)
- Better manage everyday life (Negotiating price reductions, settling disputes with your neighbors, requesting assistance, etc.)
- Improve your personal life (make better letters to win over a person of the opposite sex, resolve family conflicts, etc.)
- Find a better job (make more persuasive cover letters, a more effective Curriculum Vitae, prepare a job interview more effectively, for yourself or for your children or friends, etc.)
And a host of other areas where it is necessary to get people to act.
As you can see, if you are wondering what the point of learning copywriting is, you’ve got it!
How to learn copywriting on this blog?
Now that you know what it is for, let’s see how you can go about it so that it is as beneficial as possible for you to learn copywriting through the various articles on this blog.
1. Specific categories
Our course will make it easier for you if you are looking for only certain aspects of copywriting (improve your hooks, or refine your testimonials, or take care of your promise, etc. …)
2. A theoretical part and a practical part
Then, in each article, I try to do a theoretical part and a practical part, so that you can personally apply the advice given.
This is why this blog is called “practical copywriting”.
3. The opportunity to ask your questions
If you have questions related to the articles and the areas they cover, you can use the comments to express yourself.
A catchphrase that you can’t find, a sales page that doesn’t sell enough, a concept that you don’t understand… Don’t hesitate! The comments are there for that
Can you request an article on a topic?
Yes of course!
If you want me to cover a specific topic then make your request through the about page where you will find a contact form.
Give me a little time, and I’ll cover your topic if of course it’s copywriting. Don’t ask me to tell you about cars or football. Thank you