The global medical tourism market is growing at a CAGR of 21.1% to reach 207.9 from 54.4 billion dollars from 2020 to 2027. But with the increase in the best services of the medical tourism facilitators, there is an increase in the inbound medical tourism in the United States. Check out the many benefits of medical tourism in the US and the advantages of having medical tourism facilitators.
The Benefits of Medical Tourism in the United States
- Most of the JCI or joint commission international accredited hospitals are increasing their focus on providing the best medical tourism for many countries.
- Many factors like faster treatment, high-quality care, easy access to advanced medical equipment and procedures are unavailable in many countries.
- The federal government promoting rigorous standards of care for providing solutions to achieve peak medical performance
- Many famous hospitals undertake several strategies like having collaborations and partnerships with overseas physicians, medical tourism facilitators, and others to bring more patients to the US.
- Only the many boards approved surgeons perform surgeries for many ailments with the most advanced medical equipment.
- Many hospitals have developed effective mechanisms for mitigating the many risks during surgeries, focusing on quality service at affordable costs.
- There are many accreditation programs to increase the trust of the US hospitals, including the latest GHA or Global Healthcare Accreditation, for stringently following the COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Apart from the existing high safety measures, it is now with more enhancements for implementing proactive measures and best practices for screening and testing.
Advantages of Medical Tourist Facilitators in the US
In the rise of inbound medical tourism in the United States, the medical tourists’ facilitators role is indispensable. There are many advantages of having them promote it and help patients coming from many countries in the best way possible. A few of the advantages include.
- Enable the patients to contact the concerned doctor by chat, voice, or email from their home country before deciding on the medical tourism in the United States
- Help the patients and their companions right from the moment of their arrival to the US
- Assigning a care manager for each patient to maximize their quality of medical procedures and comfort level associated with it
- Fulfill all reasonable requirements for the patient and the companion to make their stay in the US easy and convenient
- Make all arrangements for the patient as per their requirement for the best medical providers.
- Negotiate with medical providers to make the overall costs below what the patient could do, irrespective of their economic or social status.
From the above facts, it is clear that inbound medical tourism in the United States is increasing with the help of medical tourism facilitators. As a result, Americans get far superior surgeries and treatment and for patients from many other countries.