Ricovir 300mg Tablet is used to treat HIV infection and chronic hepatitis B virus infection in combination with other anti-HIV medicines. It prevents the multiplication of viruses in human cells, and tablet stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection.
Chronic hepatitis B virus infection
How to take Ricovir 300mg?
- Take this tablet as directed.
- It should be taken with food only.
- It should not be chewed or crushed. Swallow the whole tablet.
You may be taking your medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Still, It can be possible you may experience some common side effects. Usually, every patient reacts differently, some patient has no side effects while other may experience several reactions. And also, It could be due to an incorrect dose or any allergic reaction. However, don’t stop taking medicine before talking to the doctor. If you experience some severe side effects, write them down so you can report them to your doctor. Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, rash, headache, and insomnia.
- Before consuming alcohol, It is essential to tell your doctor if you are on medication.
- Before taking medicine, Tell your doctor about all the medicine you take because mixing drugs can cause serious problems.
- Before starting the medicine, Please make sure your doctor knows about your allergies problems, so they don’t give you that contains something you are allergic to.
- If you are going on holiday so please carry extra medicines in advance.
- Ask your doctor if any special instructions to use this medicine.
- It can also affect your driving, so please take a rest after taking this medicine.
Here are some alternates medicines include:
Tenohep 300 mg
Tenof 300 mg Tablets
Reviro 300 mg Tablets
Hepdoze 300 mg Tablets
Where to buy at an affordable price?
You can buy Ricovir 300 from an online pharmacy because they offer the best discounts, cashback and free delivery. Before buying the medicine, check the expiry date, and please make sure they demand a valid prescription.