Slowly but surely, we are noticing a rise in smartphone brands that are not the usual names, like, Samsung, Nokia and Apple. But a lot of people aren’t sold completely about whether these newer brands are worth their money. Let us have a deeper look into this.
A look at the Realme smartphones
Since their launch, Realme smartphones have been consistent with their quality. From Full HD+ displays in each and every model to improved cameras, they have been consistent. The brand also offers a wide range of camera quality, RAM and storage capacity in its range of phones, thus satisfying users with various demands.
Here are a few Realme smartphone recommendations that you can consider:
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro: The Realme Narzo 20 Pro is considered to be one of the best smartphones under the 15,000 INR mark. This is because it is backed by the MediaTek Helio G95 processor, one of the best in the market right now. A good processor coupled with the 6 GB RAM can make your experience smoother and better. It also boasts of a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera set-up along with a 16MP front camera; both equipped with flashes.
- Realme 7 Pro: Equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset, Realme 7 Pro has received great reviews for its efficient performance. Geared with a spectacular 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera configuration and a 32MP front camera, the Realme 7 Pro has the ability to completely change your camera game. It also comes with a massive 4500 mAh battery.
- Realme X3: Although on a higher price spectrum, the Realme X3 is one of the best Realme phones available. Other than the 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP quad-rear camera set-up, it also has a 16MP + 8MP dual selfie camera set-up. Along with its magnificent cameras, it also has a 6 GB RAM that makes sure your phone runs lag-free even while handling multiple apps at once.
Other promising Realme phones include the Realme Narzo 10, Realme Narzo 10A and the Realme X50 Pro that comes future-proof with 5G!
How good are the Vivo smartphones?
Staying true to its tagline of “Camera and Music”, Vivo has been able to revolutionize mobile cameras once and for all. From dual rear cameras to better front cameras, to eventually the uber-cool pop-up camera, they have done it all. With time, they have upgraded their features and hardware while keeping the prices affordable for the buyers. All in all, they’re surely a brand trustworthy enough to buy your smartphones from.
A few Vivo phones worth your consideration are:
- Vivo Y30: With the MediaTek Helio P35 as its processor, the Vivo Y30 is one of the best smartphones under Rs. 15,000. It comes with a decent 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera set-up along with an 8MP front camera. The 5000 mAh battery, with its long hours of backup acts as the icing on the cake.
- Vivo V9 Pro: The Vivo V9 Pro, with its 6 GB RAM, is one of the best smartphones in the market right now. Its 6.3-inch display screen projects images at a massive 1080 x 2280 pixel resolution. It also offers a 64 GB storage capacity ensuring you never go through any kind of space crunch.
Other notable smartphones from Vivo include the Vivo Y20i, Vivo Y50, and Vivo S1 among others.
Now, get your hands on the best smartphone in the market by shopping on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and purchase your favorite model by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. It comes with a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh that you can use to buy your favorite gadgets, appliances, clothes, and even gym memberships. With this EMI Network Card, you can remain stress-free, and pay for your purchase later via easy EMIs.