The India e visa is no longer available in its traditional paper format, for which the applying process is very hassle. The old procedure is considered difficult because you have to visit the local Indian Embassy to get an India visa. Now, with the changing trends, the Government of India made it easy to apply for a visa. You can also get an electronic e-visa for India, which can be applied easily from your smartphone or laptop. For international travelers, e visa makes it so easy to visit India. But the question that bothers most of us is how to apply for an Indian visa. Don’t worry about the visa application procedure; read this article to get all the information related to this query.
Eligibility Conditions Before Apply e Visa India:
Before jumping into applying for an e visa, it is essential to know the eligibility conditions to get an India visa. You will be able to apply for the Visa when you meet all the requirements for it.
- The first and most important requirement is that you are a citizen of the countries that are eligible to get the evisa India.
- The reason for visiting India must be related to tourism, business, or medical.
- You can enter the country through the authorized immigration check posts that include 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Eligibility conditions are different for the India visa. The requirements for an Indian e visa depend on the reason for visiting.
In addition to this, make sure that you have arranged all of your documents and information. Because these documents you are going to attach with the visa application are essential for it.
The India Visa Application Process in Detail:
Once you fulfill all the requirements, then you can apply for the India e visa. You have to apply for the Visa at least before 4 to 7 days of your flight—the reason is that it takes at least 3 to 5 days to approve your Visa. The whole procedure for the Visa can be done online, and you don’t need to go to the Indian Embassy for a visa application. Please have a look at the below steps through which it becomes easy to get an India visa.
- The first thing you need to do is fill out the Indian e visa application form and submit it online.
- The next step is to provide the details related to yourself, your Passport, character, and past criminal record. Make sure the details that you fill in the application form are the same as the Passport.
- Upload your passport-sized image to your online application form.
- After filling out the requirements, the next step is to pay the payments by using authorized currency from the list of eligible countries to enter the country.
- Once you’re done with the payment details, you’re asked to provide information regarding the reasons for visiting India.
- The most crucial & essential step of this procedure is to provide proof to have sufficient money to fund your trip or stay in India.
- Another requirement is the medical details that you must fill out in the application form.
- If you’re applying for the medical attendant e-Visa, you are required to provide the details of the patient’s Visa for which you are applying.
Thankfully, now you know each step of the procedure to apply for an India visa. By following these steps, you can easily apply for a Visa.
The main topic of this article is to discuss the “Indian e visa application process”. The traditional procedure for the Visa is time-consuming and challenging as well. But with the ease of its online service, you can easily apply for an India visa conveniently.