123.hp.com/setup – HP printers are used everywhere in the world as it is a common product used for printing and scanning documents. HP printer is very easy to download, install and setup which you can do from official website 123hp.com/setup.
Guide to Download & Setup HP’s Printer Driver:
Follow guidelines given below to Download & Setup HP’s Printer Driver through 123 hp com setup
- To perform any action on your printer setup, you can use the driver setup, which seems more helpful than access printer directly from 123 hp com setup.
- To access the Printer through design installed, select the document or image that you want to print and share it with your printer software.
- Select the print menu on your printer setup then make some of the initial change such as paper size, paper model mode of print and finally, click the Start Print option.
Setting up Printer Sleep Mode:
Sleep Mode is used to reduce the Power usage. Once the initial setup is completed for the HP Printer then by default, the device goes to Sleep Mode in 5 minutes, if left undisturbed. Use the Printer Control Panel to set the time for the Sleep Mode option.
Set up Sleep Mode Time:
- Locate the Control Panel Screen, Swipe to open the Dashboard.
- Touch on Setup.
- Touch Power Handling.
- Scroll through the choices that are shown, then Press Sleep Mode.
- Now, you will be asked 3 options: Tap after 5 minutes or After 10 minutes or After 15 minutes, to pick choices.
Auto-Off Printer Mode:
- Auto-Off Printer Mode is an energy-saving feature that automatically turns the Printer OFF if Printer remained inactive for 2 hours. Depending upon the Multi-Function Printer and the Network connection the Auto-Off Mode is enabled or disabled automatically.
- Auto-Off is enabled if the Printer is not connected to a wireless network.
- Auto-Off is disabled if the Printer is connected to a wireless network, Wi-Fi Direct, and USB or Ethernet connection.
Setting up Printer Quiet Mode:
Quiet Mode is used to reduce the noise levels when Printer is in operation; however, the speed of Printing is slow. Silent Mode Printing is applicable for plain paper having Normal Print Quality. Silent Mode is OFF by default.
- Setup Quiet Mode from the Printer Control Panel:
- Swipe the Control Panel and Touch Setup.
- Touch Preferences and then Touch Quiet Mode.
- Touch ON or OFF located next to Quiet Mode.
How to Setup Quiet Mode for Windows:
- Click Start and select All Programs, Click HP and select the HP printer.
- Tap on Quiet Mode Settings.
- Go for On or OFF button.
- Tap on Save settings.
Setup Quiet Mode using Embedded Web Server:
- Open the Embedded Web Server page.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Locate the Preferences section and select the Quiet Mode checkbox to turn it ON or OFF.
- Click on Apply.
How to Install 123 HP Printer Wireless Setup: