Garmin is a popular American multinational technology company that deals in Global Positioning System (GPS) devices & technology. But, seldom its devices encounter some minor glitches and issues in regards to the GPS systems and technologies. While using Garmin devices you may face many Garmin GPS issues. You do not need to worry about these Garmin GPS issues as Instant Help Zilla has got superior talented and skilled technicians who are proficient in presenting the best solution to your Garmin GPS issues. In this special article, Instant Help Zilla is here to discuss some frequent Garmin GPS issues and how to fix those.
How to Resolve Common Garmin GPS Issues
- Garmin GPS Issues: GPS Fails to Turn On
- First of all, make sure that the key is Turned On to AC or Ignition point.
- Next, ensure that the power cable is connected with the Garmin GPS unit.
- Inspect the fuse that is in the radio arrangement or behind the Garmin GPS. In case the fuse is blown then replace it with a fresh one.
- Investigate the battery. In case it has a bad battery then reinstall a new battery.
- Additionally, inspect the battery of the system remote control. If it not working then substitute it with a new one.
- Garmin GPS Issues: Touchscreen is not Calibrated
- At first, you need to go to the Menu option of the device.
- Now, you have to click on the Options within the Menu section.
- Then, click on the option that says System.
- Now, all you need to do is select the option Calibration and the device will calibrate itself.
- This should resolve Garmin GPS issues related to the device calibration or touchscreen calibration.
You should now be able to resolve the above two issues in the list of many Garmin GPS issues. Visit Instant Help Zilla for more tips and tricks on Garmin GPS.