You don’t need to worry about your LinkedIn password if you have forgotten it or you want to change it for privacy concerns, as you are at the right spot right now, which would show you the best results of how to reset LinkedIn password. Before proceeding further, let’s have a sneak peek of LinkedIn, i.e., what it is about.
LinkedIn is a platform on the internet that connects all professionals globally. It is one of the vast professional networks. One can easily find jobs and internships on LinkedIn. Not only this, but LinkedIn can also build professional skills in an individual. It gives strength to the professional links as well.
LinkedIn can be used on its website as well, and it also has a mobile application by the same name. Therefore, one can showcase each type of talent on this platform without any insecurity.
Steps to reset LinkedIn password:
Follow these steps carefully to reset LinkedIn password:
- First of all, go to the profile icon on your account and click on the same; you will find it at the top of your homepage.
- Now, Select Settings and Privacy from the list.
- Go to Sign in and Security; choose Account Access, where you would find to Change Password.
- It would ask you to fill in your current password, and then you can fill up your new password and again to reconfirm it.
- Next, check out the checkbox and select if you want to be automatically signed out of all the devices, ‘Require all devices to sign in with the new password. Lastly, click the save option, and you are done with the process of reset LinkedIn password.
In case if you forgot the password, then:
- All you have to do is tap on ‘Forgot Password,’ where you have to fill in your Email ID or contact number.
- You would receive a PIN on the E-mail or contact number, using which you would be directed to a new page where you will find a link, then reset LinkedIn password.
- After doing this, tap on Submit to finish.
The process is quite simple, and you can follow these steps to reset LinkedIn password. For extra privacy, you can add a contact number on your homepage if you haven’t. There you can find all the sessions where you are currently logged in. Keep visiting Instant Help Zilla for such easy and practical solutions.