Are you using Outlook and have requirements to solve how to move Outlook emails to PDF? Then trust on this blog that can help to move Outlook emails to PDF with three methods and you can go with anyone which suits you to move Outlook email messages to PDF Adobe documents. In this blog post, you will get –
- A Direct Method to Move Outlook email to PDF one by one.
- A manual method to Move Outlook MSG files to PDF one by one.
- An alternative method to move all MSG files of Outlook to PDF at once.
Therefore, read this blog till the end that will help to perfectly move Outlook emails to PDF in multiple ways.
Method 1. How to Move Outlook Emails to PDF Directly
If you are handling MS Outlook and needed to move Outlook mail to PDF then follow the given steps –
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your desktop screen.
- Select mail which need to save in PDF.
- Go to File Menu and click on Print button.
- Now choose Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- After that click on print-options and tick on save Outlook email to PDF with attachments. (this process can move Outlook emails to PDF with attachments when your printer is saved as default printer otherwise it will not work for saving attachments.)
Method 2. How to Move Outlook MSG files to PDF Manually
Outlook provides facility to save selective Outlook mails in MSG file format by drag & drop method. If you have also some MSG files and want to save in PDF then follow the given steps –
- Select MSG file and open it with MS Outlook.
- Now to go to File Menu and Save as option.
- Save the opened file in HTML file format at your desired location.
- Then navigate to the stored location and select the HTML file and open it with MS Word.
- After that go to File menu of MS Word opened file and click on Export option.
- Choose Create PDF/ XPS document option and click on Create PDF/XPS option.
- Choose any location whereas you want to save the file in PDF format and click on OK button.
Drawbacks of the both explained Solutions
- Outlook installations is required for the following of the explained solutions.
- Direct method cannot save emails to PDF with attachments if your printer is not set as default printer.
- Manual method cannot move Outlook emails to PDF with attachments.
- Both solutions are useful only for few mails because sometimes these also fail and don’t provide the exact result.
- Both solutions can move Outlook mail in PDF one by one.
Method 3- How to Move Outlook Emails to PDF Alternatively
If you have a large Outlook MSG files database for migration into PDF and don’t want to save in PDF by the above-explained solutions then you can go with PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter that is an amazing solution that can move all Outlook MSG files to PDF at once. It supports all Outlook editions – 2019, 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007. It supports batch migration and also moves Outlook MSG files to PDF with all mail properties – attachments, mages, formatting, etc. It provides the ‘Convert Attachment as PDF’ option that can save Outlook email & their attachments in PDF without any issue. It can move Outlook .msg emails in PDF with all data details. It is simple to handle so anyone can use it without any issue.
Download the MSG migration tool and save 25 MSG files to PDF at free of cost and check out its working. You can clear your all doubts and know how to move Outlook emails to PDF at ease. Therefore, now you are capable to check the working of Outlook MSG emails to PDF at free of cost.