Looking for ways to import contacts from iCloud (vCard .vcf file) to Outlook?
Contacts are precious for any person since it helps us reach out to the person immediately with no time lag. iCloud is a cloud storage space provided by the tech-giant Apple. iCloud keeps your data updated across all devices linked to it including the contact information. MS Outlook, on the other hand, is a desktop-based email client that boasts about the huge user base it has created owing to its marvelous features and easy accessibility.
When you import contacts from iCloud (vCard .vcf file) to Outlook, you will be allowed to import only one contact at a time. The vCard or VCF format is a contact file that stores all your information in dedicated fields. As already mentioned, MS Outlook does not provide the flexibility to take in multiple vCards at a time. In case you have got a few hundred files, it is practically impossible to do this manually. Therefore, in this article, we have come up with the best solution for you.
How to import contacts from iCloud (vCard .vcf file) to Outlook?
First, let us learn how you can export the the contacts of iCloud application in the vCard format.
- Sign in to your iCloud & tap on ‘Contacts’.
- Then, select all contacts & click on the gear icon.
- Choose the ‘Export vCard’ option button.
After this, you have to provide a location on your system to save the contact files. Now, you must import them into Outlook. But will you import every vCard individually? The answer is no, we have got a solution and that is the PCVITA vCard Importer tool. This software will import vCard contacts to Outlook PST file. PST is a data file produced by Outlook which is capable of storing contacts up to 2 GB. Here are some benefits of using this tool:
Features of the Software:
- Import contacts from iCloud (vCard .vcf file) to Outlook in bulk.
- Matches the custom fields of the contacts automatically.
- Can import vCard files of all possible versions with all their details.
- Option to save the file in an existing PST, new PST, or default Outlook profile.
- Capable of importing the VCF files in all versions of MS Outlook.
Related: Find out the top method to export Outlook contacts to vCard
Steps to Import Contacts from iCloud (vCard .vcf file) to Outlook
- Download and install the software on your system. Now add the vCard files from iCloud.
- The software will display a preview of all contacts along with their details and fields.
- Now select the export option: existing PST file, new PST file, default MS Outlook profile.
- Browse a location to save this file and hit the ‘Export’ button to begin the process.
Followed by this, you have to not import the PST file to Outlook to complete the process to import contacts from iCloud (vCard .vcf file) to Outlook. Know-how:
- Open Outlook and tap on ‘File’.
- Click on ‘Open & Export’.
- Choose ‘Import from another program or file’.
- Select ‘Outlook data file (.pst)’ > Next.
- Choose the PST file & select a folder to save it.
- At last, map the custom fields > Finish.
In this blog, we have explained the best way to import contacts from iCloud (vCard .vcf file) to Outlook. The tool we recommend here is one of its kind and has marked its presence in the technical world. Owing to its free version, perfect results, assurance of the safety of data, many professionals worldwide prefer this software.