Hola, dear amigos! Are you facing issues with your AOL email? You need to send an email via AOL but your AOL mail not working on iPhone? Don’t be panic! AOL email service is one of the best email service providers with its amazing features, high speed, and simple and feature-rich interface. But like many other email clients, AOL also shows up some technical glitches. Most users complain about AOL mail not working on iPhones. If you are also one of them and searching for straightforward solutions, your search is over! Here in this article, we have listed solutions to all the possible AOL mail problems.
Five methods to sort out AOL Mail not responding issues
Method 1. Fix Network issues
You cannot expect a web service to work smoothly without a stable internet connection. AOL is also a web service that requires a strong internet connection. Make sure your internet is working while trying to connect to AOL mail services. If your device is connected to Wi-Fi, try reconnecting the connection by turning off the router and then activate it again to troubleshoot Aol mail not working on iPhone issues.
If your iPhone is running over the mobile data, turn on Airplane mode and disable it after a very few minutes. It will troubleshoot all the network issues and therefore won’t let you face AOL mail problems affiliated with the internet connection. You can visit ityug247 for more info.
Method 2. Reset Network Settings on iPhone
If the AOL mail not responding issues persist, fix network errors by resetting network settings in your mobile. Here’s how it works!
- Navigate the “Settings” in your iPhone
- Go to “General Settings”
- Locate “Network Reset” to reset all applied network settings on your iPhone
- At last, reconnect your phone with the network.
Method 3. Instead of using Login Password, use AOL “App Password”
AOL permits its users to use an “App-specific” password for further safety. You can change your AOL mail security settings by following the steps given below
- Open a web browser
- Sign in to your AOL email account
- From the top-right corner of the web frame, click on “Account info”
- Now go for “Account Security”
- Again login to your AOL email account
- Navigate “Generate App Password”
- Go to the drop-down menu and click on “iPhone Mail”
- Select “Generate button”
- Copy and paste the app to another safe place
- Tap on “Done”
- Now, remove the AOL email account from your iPhone
- Re-add it with the app password.
Method 4. Re-Add AOL account on iPhone
How to remove an AOL account from AOL iPhone?
- Locate “Settings” on the iPhone home screen
- Go to “Mail” > “Password and Account” > “AOL Account”
- Select the drop-down “delete” button
- To confirm the deletion, click on the “Delete from my iPhone” option
- Restart your iPhone.
How to add AOL Email Account to my iPhone?
- Go to “Settings” > “Mail”
- Click on “Password or Account” > “ Account” > “Add Accounts”
- Select on the “AoL” icon (select “other” if “AOL” is not available in options)
- Provide your AOL login credentials
- Tap on “Next”
How to set up AOL Email Account?
- Go to “AOL Mail Server Setting”
- Click on the “IMAP” option and enter details as follows
- The hostname of IMAP: imap.aol.com
- Username and Password: AOL email and password
- Tap “Next”
- Similarly, enter POP settings
- Hit the “Done” option
Method 5. Change AOL Server Settings
AOL POP MAIL SETTING
- AOL Server: pop.aol.com
- Port: 995
- AOL Encryption: SSL
AOL MAIL IMAP SERVER SETTINGS
- IMAP server: imap.aol.com
- Port number: 993
- Encryption: SSL