Windows Live Mail was the most popular application before Microsoft Outlook came along. As a result, users started using different methods for the transformation of the data. So everyone needs a perfect & secure solution that exports data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook without any errors.
Windows live mail and Outlook
Windows Live Mail can be considered as an improved form or technical version of Outlook Express and Windows Mail. As many know, Outlook Express was launched with Windows XP, Windows Mail with Windows Vista, and Windows Live Mail with Windows 7. However, WLM works on other newer Windows versions as well.
MS Outlook is a more advanced email client that users can use both individually and with the Office suite. It is an amalgamation of many special features like Notes, Reminders, Time Zone, and many more which is also a reason for user interest.
How to Export Windows Live Mail Data to Outlook?
In Windows Live, the data is saved in an EML file that creates a separate file for each mail, whereas, in Outlook, the data is saved in a single PST file that also contains contacts, calendars, tasks, etc.
To convert Windows Live Mail email to Outlook, users can use manual and straightforward methods.
Here, we never suggest a manual process as it takes excessive time in one-to-one email migration and also leads to loss of bulk data.
In contrast, third-party applications convert the data faster and in the shortest possible time.
How to export Windows Live Mail to PST format directly?
We highly recommend MailsDaddy EML to PST converter tool to move Windows Live Mail data to Outlook PST format. This single solution is enough to migrate bulk mailbox and provides a similar folder hierarchy in a new PST file. The software supports Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Zoho Mail, Thunderbird, and various other EML-based email clients.
Steps to convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook
- Download the MailsDaddy EML converter tool and install it on Windows OS.
- Launch the software and press Add file button to load the EML data file.
- After loading the data, the user can perform the batch, single and selective conversion. For batch migration, click on the Export button.
- Select PST file format and save the destination to exported EML file.
- Click on the export button again and wait for the confirmation window.
Once it completes the conversion process, the user can import Windows Live Mail data to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 & other earlier versions.
More features of Windows Live Mail converter
- GUI interface: Its simple GUI interface provides a user seamless migration without any hard effort.
- Email Filter: To change the filter email from Windows Live Mail to Outlook, the user can click on the Search button and find the required email by various email parameters.
- Preview: The software also works as an EML file viewer and lets the user display any selected email.
- Save single email: User can save a single or attachment into a different file format like MSG, HTML, MHTML & RTF format.
- Support: EML file converter tool supports all Windows and Outlook versions as well as it is compatible to export any EML-based email client data.
With MailsDaddy EML to PST converter tool, any user can easily export Windows Live Mail data to PST format and open email into Outlook 2019, 2016 & other earlier versions. Also, users can try the free demo edition first and export 20 emails from each folder.