Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers which every other person uses in the world. People use this browser on their tablets, mobile phones, laptops, etc. The Android users mainly use the browser, and it is a left-hand game to install Google Chrome. But Apple users sometimes find it tricky, especially when it comes to MacBook Air; they do not know how to download Google Chrome on Macbook Air. This browser doesn’t come by default in Macbook Air. Keep reading if you want to know how to download Google Chrome on Macbook Air.
Follow the steps for how to download Google Chrome on Macbook Air?
- So, the very first step to how to download Google Chrome on Macbook Air is to use the inbuilt browser Safari on your Macbook Air.
- Open the browser Safari from Dock.
- Type https://www.google.com/chrome/browser in the address bar, then press return.
- Now, select Download Chrome.
- Read all the Terms of Service, then Accept and Install.
- Now, select Downloads and then googlechrome.dmg from the list.
- Drag Google Chrome as an application shortcut.
- Once the Chrome finishes copying, drag the mounted installer disk image for Chrome from Desktop to the trash to unmount it. Now, you no longer need the installer as Chrome is successfully installed.
These are the essential steps to resolve your issue of how to download Google Chrome on Macbook Air.
We at Instant Help Zilla provide such easy solutions. We hope that you have got the answer to how to download Google Chrome on Macbook Air. Keep visiting our website to learn more keys. You can enjoy surfing with Google Chrome now on your Macbook Air giving you the fastest and updated results. Stay tuned for more solutions with Instant Help Zilla.