Having need to create PDF from MBOX file mails and want to solve how to create a PDF from MBOX File? Then you are at right platform. This blog is created for MBOX to PDF migration with manual & alternative method. You can try both methods at free of cost and know how to create MBOX to PDF easily. So read this blog till the end and get complete information for MBOX mails to PDF.
How to Create a PDF from MBOX Mail Manually
We know MBOX is mailbox file extension and supported by multiple web & mail apps – Mozilla Thunderbird, Entourage, Eudora, PocoMail, Postbox, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, The Bat, Mac Mail, Gmail, OperaMail, Horde webmail, Mailbird, etc. So if you have any supported mail apps collect at a place and follow the given steps –
- Firstly, properly install & configure Mozilla Thunderbird in you system.
- Then add an importExport Tools add-ons in it and re-run the Thunderbird on your desktop screen.
- Now go to Tools Menu and choose ImportExport Tools option.
- Select Import MBOX file option and browse your entire MBOX files one by one. Save MBOX file in Thunderbird.
- Then check all mails in Thunderbird of your MBOX file.
- Now select few mails and right click on it.
- Choose Save Selected Messages as option and PDF File function.
- Select any saving location and click on OK button.
Limitations of the Manual method
The Manual method is not safe and perfect in each & every situation. It may take you lots of time in installing & configuring Thunderbird & ImportExport Tools add-ons. If you followed any step wrong then your data may also lose. It is not followed by non-technical users. Sometimes, it fails due to some technical issues so possibility that it doesn’t provide exact outcome. It is useful only for few mails.
How to Create a PDF from MBOX File Alternatively
If you don’t want to go with the above explained manual method and also have a quick requirement of migration solution then you can take help from PCVARE MBOX to PDF Converter that has smart benefits of complete, perfect & safe MBOX to PDF migration outcome. It supports batch migration method so you can create PDF file from all MBOX files at once and also save your time from one by one processing. It is capable to create MBOX to PDF with metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, unread status & attachments. It also provides function to save MBOX mail & their attachments to PDF without any cost. It can save your all MBOX data in PDF Adobe documents. Follow the given steps to know how it works –
- Download & run it on your desktop screen.
- Select your saved MBOX file from source location by provided two options – Select files & Select Folders.
- You can tick on the ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ & File Naming option according to your requirement.
- Click on Convert button and choose any location to save output files.
- Click on OK button to start the conversion process.
- It starts migration process with green progress status bar and also complete with a successful message.
You can save MBOX file of all supported mail/ webmail apps – Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage, Eudora, PocoMail, Postbox, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, The Bat, etc. You can download the PCVARE MBOX Converter to PDF tool and export 25 emails from each selected MBOX file to PDF at free of cost. Using this function of the app, you can clear your all doubts and know how to create a PDF from MBOX File. Therefore, you are capable to solve all MBOX files to PDF migration problem at free of cost.