Thunderbird mailboxes do not open directly in an email client such as MS Outlook. Because every email client has some special feature and quality, which they maintain with the help of a particular mail format.
So the user is allowed to export the data in the same format. It is therefore necessary that the user securely convert the data from Thunderbird to Outlook.
Why Convert Thunderbird to Outlook?
As is known, Outlook makes it easy to access data with security and adorable features. Plus, it is used on Windows and Android phones which makes it even more different than other email clients.
To learn more about the Thunderbird to Outlook conversion reason, I want you to take my own query as an example.
How to convert data from Thunderbird to PST?
It is known to all that only two methods are of special importance in all types of mailbox conversion – manual and third-party solutions. In which most users choose third-party solutions only because it is a straightforward and accurate process. So it is best to convert Thunderbird to PST without any error.
Challenges of the Manual Method from Thunderbird to Outlook
If you want a safe conversion, I wouldn’t recommend the manual method at all as there is a lot of risks involved. If you have a big mailbox then it takes a lot of time as well as there are many other aspects like:
- Never Maintain folder hierarchy
- The only 1 mailbox convert at a time
- Broken mages or lost attachments.
- Apart from all this, users cannot access this method on the Thunderbird Maildir file.
Smart solution to export Thunderbird to Outlook in a bulk
I want to share a marvelous tool that anyone can handle and convert Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook PST format. The software is known as MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook tool to move single or multiple Thunderbird mailbox to PST. The software maintains every single information of the email in a new export PST file.
Steps of Thunderbird
- Download Thunderbird to Outlook converter and install it on your local system.
- Launch the software and click on add file button to load single or multiple Thunderbird mailboxes at once.
- Press the export button to go bulk migration from Thunderbird to Outlook and choose PST file format n a newly opened window.
- Select conversion options: Single PST or Different PST then browse destination to save converted mailbox.
- Now press the export button again to start the conversion from Thunderbird to Outlook PST format.
- When you will see a confirmation window on your screen press the ok button and after that, you can import it on your Outlook editions.
Open PST file in Outlook after conversion
Run Outlook and go to File tab >> Open and Go to Outlook Data File.
Now Browse Destination and select the PST you want to open Outlook
The above solution is completely secure and compatible with large and bulk mailboxes. Users can also preserve Thunderbird mailboxes in data and EML, MSG, HTML, etc. The free demo version of the software exports 20 emails from each mailbox which is suitable to test its accuracy.