Various reasons can affect your canon mg3022 printer not responding properly. If you’re facing the issue of how to connect Canon MG3022 Printer to WiFi, there might have a technical issue of your printer in several cases.
If you don’t know how to setup Canon MG3022 and you want to get rid of it anyhow, follow our guide until the last to get the result.
Effective Tips to Connect canon pixma mg3022 wireless setup Mac
Are you wondering– How to Connect Canon MG3022 Printer to WiFi? The steps for connecting canon mg3022 printer to WiFi are hereby given below.
Check the power button and switch on your Canon Pixma mg3022 setup.
If it shows green light, it means that the printer is ON.
Next, Click on the Setup Button on your printer.
Choose the Canon Pixma MG3022 Wireless Setup.
Tap on the OK button.
After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue WiFi lamp lights up.
Next, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
See your printer screen display, and select the method that matches.
Tap on the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen displayed on your printer.
To connect canon mg3022 printer to WiFi, it can take some time.
Sometimes, the Internet connection is not available during the installation.
How to Connect Canon MG3022 Printer to WiFi?
To verify that your printer is connected to Internet, you can try to print your document for testing, which is the last step in Canon’s wireless configuration for Windows printers.
Ensure your printer is running properly.
Check the connection on your printer and be sure your connection is active.
Now, Check the name of your internet connection, is your wireless name correct or not?
Fill the tray with any type of paper.
Tap on Cancel button, and hold it down until the indicator flashes up to 15 times and then leave it.
Your test document will be printed.
By following these ways, you can fix the certain issues– Canon mg3022 printer not responding. If you are facing any other issues – such as how to remove MG3022 printhead or any else, you can directly contact our advisors right away.
How to Setup Canon TS3120 Printer
- Open the shipment package and remove the packing materials.
- The printer’s package will consist of the USB cord, installation CD-ROM, user guides, and setup ink cartridges.
- Discard the styrofoam packing materials from the printer and remove the printer from the plastic cover. Now, position the printer on a flat and clean surface.
- Remove the orange stickers from the printer and remove the sticker from the printer’s operation panel.
- Affix the three pin plug into the power supply and the other terminal into the printer’s port.
- Press the Power button on the printer’s Operation panel and turn on the printer.
- Uncover the setup ink cartridges from its packaging and peel off the protective tape.
- Push the ink cartridge access handle and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Install the black ink cartridge into the slot present at the right side and the color ink cartridge into the left slot.
- Close the ink access door and open the paper input tray.
- Load papers into the paper input tray and proceed to install the printer drivers.
Canon Pixma TS3120 Driver Download
- Ascertain to power off the Canon printer before you proceed to download the drivers.
- Before you download the printer drivers, ensure that you have enough storage space on your computer.
- Delete the unwanted temporary files and clear the cache to retrieve storage space on your computer.
- Click the link given on this site to download the necessary printer drivers.
- You can locate the downloaded driver file in the Downloads folder.
- Once you run the setup file, the installer will be automatically launched on your computer.
- Follow the instructions and complete the driver installation process.
- After installation, restart your computer to accomplish the installation.
Canon Pixma TS3170 Driver Installation
- Tap the ON/OFF button and switch off your Setup Canon TS3170 printer.
- Click the Download link on this site to download the printer drivers.
- After the downloading process is completed, run the driver file.
- On the User Account Control screen, select the Continue option.
- Select the Easy Install option and confirm the list of applications appearing on the screen.
- Read the End User License Agreements and select Yes to accept it.
- When prompted, select the connection type as a USB Cable connection.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s port.
- Attach another terminal of the USB cable into the computer’s port.
- Now, restart your computer and complete the driver installation process.
How to connect Canon Pixma TS3120 to wireless
- Download and install the Setup Canon TS3120 printer drivers.
- Click Next on the initial screen and initiate the installation process.
- On the Connection Method Selection screen, select the Wireless Connection option.
- Ascertain that the printer is powered ON and click Next.
- Click the Connect to the network option and select Cableless Setup.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the orange light flashes two times.
- Now, the blue Wi-Fi light will flash on your printer.
- Accept the End User License Agreements and click Continue.
- Click Finish and complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Try printing a sample page from your Canon Pixma TS3120 printer.
You can use these above methods for Canon TS3120 Setup, hope this information will be useful