1) As we compare digital & traditional marketing, digital marketing costs 20% of traditional marketing and gives an 80% response rating.
2) Offline or traditional marketing bounded by selected or local area while digital marketing gives you no restricted zone for your business.
3) With the help of the free R-Jio scheme, the internet becomes a part of the life of the people which makes India digitalized.
4) As internet users are increasing fastly so that there is no doubt by using digital marketing you can attract more customers to your business.
5) Digital Marketing is the result-oriented form of marketing that gives you more ROI (Return of Investment).
7) If we talk about Facebook or Social Media users, every 3 rd person uses social media services and if you promote our business in these types of sites, then as more you promote you can make that much money.
8) So Digital marketing is a more efficient, economical, less time-consuming & result-oriented marketing technique that helps you to boost your business.