QuickBooks Error 108 message displays on the website of bank while working with QuickBooks. If you are worried about this QuickBooks Bank Error code 108, no need to get fret and you will find the causes of the error and the ways to fix the error. You can face several issues while executing the steps such as you cannot download the latest transactions and unable to do any other work related to banking, but it can be resolved easily by reaching the experts.
Some Causes behind the QuickBooks Banking Error Code 108
1) Sign-In to the bank account with invalid username and password
2) Deleted records of the downloaded exchange
3) Firewall Setting issue
4) Old version of QuickBooks needs the new version of QB software
5) Internet connection issue
Tips and Techniques to Fix QuickBooks Banking Error Code 108
Here are some of the effective tips and techniques, that you must follow to resolve QuickBooks Bank Error Code 108 and they are mentioned below in this post.
Technique 1: Check the Messages on your Bank’s Website
You have to check the messages on your bank’s website, so that you can get the issue fixed with appropriate solution. Usually, the messages are about the new offers, terms of service, and the announcement of the maintenance.
1) First of all, you have to Sign-in to your bank account or credit card website with the same sign-in credential.
2) After that, you have to open the notification section to verify any kind of updates or messages.
3) If there is any kind of message regarding this issue then, you have to open the notification, and there you can find the specific steps to troubleshoot the issue.
4) Lastly, you have to turn off the web browser’s pop-up blocker if you are unable to see the notifications.
Technique 2: Update Bank Connection in QuickBooks
You have to update the bank connection in QuickBooks and to get the bank update, here are some of the steps that you can follow to resolve QuickBooks Bank Error Code 108 and the steps are described below.
1) At the first step, you have to Sign-in for QuickBooks Online.
2) After that, you have to Open the Transaction menu, and then go to Bank menu.
3) Hit on the update option.
4) Now, you have to update the Bank Connection in QuickBooks Self-Employed
5) Open the QuickBooks Self-Employed Sign-in.
6) Move to the profile, and select the option of Bank accounts.
7) Lastly, you have to hit on the Refresh button.
Technique 3: Scan for the Error
1) At the first step, you have to verify the internet setting.
2) Hit on the Command Option withholding keys Ctrl+Shift.
3) Type the permission dialog box, and tap on the Yes option.
4) The black screen will appear before you on the device.
5) Enter the SFC/Scan, and press the Enter key from your keyboard.
Technique 4: Check the Firewall Connection
1) At the first step, Sign-into your device.
2) Verify the QuickBooks Version is up-to-date or not
3) Check the firewall connection set-up that blocks the access to the QuickBooks company file.
Also, read about