QuickBooks is popularly known as the best accounting software for small businesses needs to make the process as easy and simple as possible. This is one of the important and challenging facets of running a company is keeping proper accounting records, mainly being able to clearly show your outcome, income, and profit at any one time. Many a time, users face the issues and want to fix issues when you’re reconciling in QuickBooks Desktop. As a startup, it is very easy to become inundated by the administrative tasks that you want to manage.
However, as your small business increases the volume of bills, and can make it challenging to be entirely sure of the fiscal position of the company at any one time. That is the reason for using a robust accounting solution to set up from the start is such a fantastic idea. It means having the capability to use the QuickBooks accounting software to monitor costs and profits. So that you cannot just have a clear idea of your company performance, but also make it simpler to submit accounts to your accountant, even file accurate taxes on time as required.
However, there are some easy tips to get the issue resolved when you are reconciling in QuickBooks Desktop. It not only makes it effortless to manage your accounts but also ensure your statements that are simple for your accountant to use, helping to lower prices.
Tips to Resolve Issues are mentioned below
Before you are reconciling your bank account, always be sure that your QuickBooks account is always up to date. Once all the transactions in QuickBooks are up-to-date, you have to grasp your bank statement and keep it before you.
- Choose the account you are reconciling.
- After that, you have to Modify the Date of Statement
- Search the statement date on your bank statement.
- Ensure to use drop-down calendar to type the date
- GO through the Beginning Balance
- If your beginning balance do not get matched, then you have to click on the blue
- After that, Type the Ending Balance
- Now, Type the closing balance on your bank statement into QuickBooks Pro.
- Add Any Service Charges and the Interest Earned
- Tap on the Continue button to move further
- Once all the information on the display is correct, tap on the blue continue button.
- Now, finally, you will be taken to the bank reconciliation screen.
- After that, at the top of the display, you will see the period date.
- Choose the option of Hide transactions after the statement’s end date.
- Now, tap on the only transactions from this statement period and earlier
- Lastly, You have to match all the transactions
Hope So! You have got the resolution of your issue to fix issues when you’re reconciling in QuickBooks Desktop. If you are still prevailing the same problem, feel free to reach the technical representatives for online help and avail the on-time assistance via experts.