People of all age groups may suffer from severe hair fall problems or baldness, due to various reasons such as diet, lifestyle, treatments such as chemotherapy, genetic or hereditary conditions, such as pattern baldness among men, and other diseases or health conditions. To avoid drawing attention to such conditions and boost one’s self-esteem, both men and women prefer to opt for hair replacement procedures depending on their needs. These procedures include both surgical and non-surgical hair transplant. While surgical procedures may prove intimidating and expensive, non-surgical hair transplants involve much less hassle and are cheaper. Creating women or mens hair systems involves attaching a patch developed by the weaving human or synthetic hair onto a monofilament or ultra-thin skin, to the client’s human head with clips, tape, adhesive or weaving.
- Non-surgical hair replacements avoid the risk of surgical complications such as infections or scarring. These replacements are cheaper compared to surgical hair transplant and have negligible side effects. It’s ideal in case a person is undergoing temporary hair loss.
- The non-surgical hair replacement systems yield instant and guaranteed results and work for everyone irrespective of the type of hair loss problem the client has or the amount of hair loss they have suffered. Unlike surgical procedures, you do not have to wait for several months to get visible results.
- Hair transplant systems are not permanent and can be reversed easily if you are not happy with the results. You cannot change your choices or make modifications after a surgical procedure, but non-surgical systems are temporary, and you can change them or stop using them if you are dissatisfied with the result or no longer require them.
- While stock hair systems are highly affordable, they may not be the ideal choice if the customer’s wishes for a hair system which perfectly matches his hair colour and texture. Custom pieces are slightly more expensive and require the client to make choices such as the size of the patch, hair colour, hairline shape and hair density. This is not just applicable to women, but men’s hair systems are also available in a wide variety of customisable options. If the research, planning and execution are done right, custom hairpieces are a success.
- The hairpiece systems might need replacement from time to time, but if an expert conducts the replacement process, you do not have to fear any complications.
As far as non-surgical hair system pieces are concerned, there are no significant drawbacks or side effects. Surgical procedures tend to be more appropriate in permanent hair loss, but with a more permanent securing method, non-surgical hair pieces can also last for a long time. The minor aspects, such as maintenance and cutting of the hair system pieces, have to be kept in mind.
The procedure you choose for your hair transplant depends on certain factors such as the level of hair loss or baldness, the budget you can spend on the procedure and the look you are trying to achieve. Talking to an expert about your needs and constraints will help you explore the options that suit your requirement the best.