Troubleshoot Error 213 In QuickBooks Desktop With Some Easy Steps
QuickBooks clients routinely require running a Verify Data utility tool to discover and fix disparities and harm in the data file. While running QuickBooks confirm data utility, a few clients have detailed getting QuickBooks Error 213. At whatever point intuit error 213 happens, it for the most part intrudes on the revamp data process and shows the error message “LVL_ERROR–Error: Check Account list. Copy name experienced”. Here, we will explain the specific purpose behind getting QuickBooks Error 213 alongside the straightforward strides for a brisk arrangement. You can likewise dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number and take help from specialists to determine this error. In any case, before that, follow the underneath referenced strides for definite investigating data.
How does QuickBooks Error 213 trigger in QuickBooks?
The solitary explanation for the event of QuickBooks Desktop error 213 is copy entries in the QBWin.log file. There are a few sorts of records that should be dealt with for effective data like the customer, seller, class, thing, employee, and names. At the point when QuickBooks finds a second duplicate entry in the Accounts rundown of the data, at that point Error 213 happens.
This could result when you import transactions and records from some different projects or some other company file. Then again, reconstructing the company file addresses any regular errors in the rundowns. In any case, in the event that on the off chance that the issue isn’t dispensed with, at that point we need to manually deal with the rundown to vanquish any copy entries. Whatever the reason, you need to just follow the underneath referenced investigating ventures for wiping out Intuit Error 213.
Steps to get rid of QuickBooks Desktop Error 213
- Inside the QuickBooks Desktop Access QuickBooks Log File
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop application and, to open the Product Information window press the F2 key.
- For the tech help window press F3 and from the open file tab pick QBWin.log.
- Then again, discover the best approach to C:\Users \USER NAME \AppData \Local \Intuit \QuickBooks \log \XXX\ folder to find the QBWin.log file.
- To open the QB Win.log file double tap on it.
- Find Duplicate Entries in QB Win.log File
- In the log file look down to the base or essentially press Ctrl + end key.
- From that point forward, press the Ctrl + F key, and afterward in the discover window enter copy.
- Double tap on the copy entry and afterward rename it.
- Rehash the previously mentioned steps to find and dispose of all copy entries from the rundowns file.
- From that point onward, run confirm data utilities to ensure that there are no copy entries left.
To eliminate error 213 from QuickBooks, you need to eliminate copy entries in the accounts list. By following the previously mentioned steps, you not exclusively have the option to determine error 213 however can likewise eliminate different disparities and errors from the rundown as well. In the event that you are can’t dispose of this error all alone, at that point you can take the QuickBooks Support group’s experts help. These specialists are capable and will clearly kill your issues inside a fast progression of time.