Suppose you see the error named “QuickBooks application with the revoked certificate” while trying to sync QuickBooks along with a third-party app. You don’t need to worry about this error; you can get it fixed very quickly and easily with the help of QuickBooks services. The problem usually arises due to the outdated QuickBooks Web Connector, or the digital certificate of the third-party has expired. Both can be valid reasons. Keep reading to know how to fix the QuickBooks application with revoked certificate issue.
Quick Steps to fix QuickBooks application with revoked certificate issue
Mentioned below some of the Quick steps to fix Quickbooks application with revoked certificate. Follow the steps given to get rid of this issue:-
Step 1: Check out QuickBooks Web Connector is updated
- Go to the Windows Start Menu and search for web connector, select open.
- Have a look at the top bar of the Web Connector window to see the version of the same, which should be 18.104.22.168.
- If it’s not updated, get it done by searching how to install the most recent Web Connector version.
If you face any issues in the installation process, it would be great to get in touch with QuickBooks services.
Step 2: Check out if the third-party digital signature is valid or not
- Right-click on the application icon and select Open File Location.
- Now right-click on the application extension and then select properties.
- Go to the Digital Signature tab and in the same list, highlight the Name of Signer, click on Details.
- Open the General tab and choose View Certificate.
- Have a look at Valid from the dates given. Check out if the digital signature is not valid anymore, and then reach out to your IT to provide you the latest version of certification for the third-party application.
- Select OK to shut the window.
You can rely on these two steps to resolve QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate and know more such easy solution regarding QuickBooks reach out our Quickbooks service team from our website Accounting Error Solution.