The Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) market enjoys a steady demand all over the world. From basic stationery to plush home decor, these generic products are indispensable. Hence, these product segments enjoy high demand and tend to influence buyer behavior with their admirable functionality, exhaustive utility, and affordability.
Appeal and high-usability of Asian brands
We have seen and admired scores of Do-It-Yourself videos of Asians utilizing available products to create the most effective home requirements ranging from coasters and bath mats to natural dyes and creative apparel from old/torn clothes. This creativity has fortunately permeated into the making of effective essential goods for the public utility that is basic yet stylish and so easy to use that you might feel the need to hoard more than what you need.
Stores in Delhi and where to find them
From minimalist interior decor to cookware in the colors of the rainbow, these five Asian stores have carved a niche for themselves in the Indian home goods market.
- XimiVogue – A popular Korean brand, XimiVogue has products under 10,000 segments, like jewelry, beauty products, stationery, electronic items, household items, bath and bed, seasonal items, etc., at affordable prices. Located in Kamla Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Ghaziabad, and other places, XimiVogue makes you go wow.
- Miniso – A Japanese fashion brand, Miniso has everything and more. Chic totes, designer bags, trendy footwear, comfy pillows, dainty coffee mugs, peppy hats, and cute household goods that you cannot resist buying. You can find the stores in Ambience, CP, South Ex II, and other outlets.
- Muji – Located in Select Citywalk mall, one of the most popular malls in Saket, Delhi, Muji is a Japanese brand that is synonymous with utilitarianism. Though generic and expensive, the sterling quality and craftsmanship support the pricing. You can find the finest interior décor, storage boxes, furniture, electronics, skincare, essential oils, aroma diffusers, stationery items, and much more.
Sleek, stylish, functional, and minimalist, Muji is a major player in the home goods market. Muji also has a store in DLF Mall. If you are in Delhi, looking for décor products that redefine existing usability standards, Muji Delhi is the place to be.
- Koja – A chic Korean and Japanese collaboration, Koja offers the finest of K-beauty and Japanese lifestyle products at affordable rates. With outlets in H 11 Majnu Ka Tilla and New Aruna Nagar, Koja is a wonderland of beauty products, skincare essentials, home décor, appliances, and other novelties.
- Beccos – Another Korean brand known for aesthetic designs, Beccos offers a wide array of cookware, creative accessories, aesthetic home décor, fitness products, stationery and so much more.
Head to these stores right away for serious, fun, informative, and awe-inspiring shopping.