As time goes on, expenses for medical treatment like hospital visits, prescriptions, health checks, and consultation fees have increased rapidly. A report by Mercer Marsh Benefits predicted that the Indian medical trend rate is moving towards twice the higher price levels. Although healthcare is an expenditure that should be everyone’s top priority, the rising costs make it difficult to pay for advanced healthcare, especially in the absence of savings for unforeseen emergencies. Therefore, to prepare for everything, you must apply for the Bajaj Finserv health EMI network card, as it helps you convert medical expenses into easy and affordable no-cost EMIs.
Health card benefit includes :
- No Cost EMI financing up to Rs. 4 lakh.
- Access to a fully digital card.
- Instant activation.
- You will get a single card for your full family.
- Complimentary personal accidental cover worth Rs. 1 lakh.
- A flexible tenor of up to 24 months.
- Zero documentation.
- Exclusive offers and discounts.
Key features of Bajaj Finserv health EMI network card :
There are different types of treatments covered in the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card such as hair transplant, dental care, eye care, General Surgery, Cardiac surgery, ENT treatment, diagnostic care, and many more at affordable prices. Also, people can seek world-class medical treatment from our multi-specialty hospitals, dental care, blood bank, and many more. Bajaj Finserv has 3,500+ partners such as Apollo Hospitals, Medlife, Indus healthcare, Clove dental, Oliva skin and hair clinic Dr. Batra’s, and many more in more than 63 cities. You can take all types of medical treatments easily because the card gives you access to a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lacs. Hospicare plus package includes doctor consultation benefits up to Rs. 1000, health check-up benefits up to Rs. 4500, Bajaj Finserv health app, and hospital cash benefits up to Rs. 2000 per day. Health plus solution gives doctor consultation benefits up to Rs.6000, Health check-up benefits up to Rs.6700, and up to Rs. 10 lac sum ensured.
Two of the most important eligibility criteria to apply for a Bajaj Finserv health EMI network card are:
- One must be between 23 to 60 years of age.
- One must have a regular source of income.
Documents required to apply for a Bajaj Finserv health EMI network card are:
- A photocopy of your PAN card.
- A photocopy of your Identity proof such as an Aadhaar card.
- A canceled cheque if immediate payment service (IMPS) isn’t available.
- Signed ECS mandate to ensure payments are debited on time.
After you qualify, keep the necessary documents in hand to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card. There are two methods that you can follow to do so:
- Visit any of the healthcare partners and then apply for a card with the help of the Bajaj Finserv representative before availing of any treatment or purchasing medication.
- Apply online by filling an application form. Before submitting it, authorize a Bajaj Finserv Health representative so that they can get in touch with you via call or SMS.
Now you can get the best medical services with partner hospitals and can pay all the medical expenses using the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI network card. After getting a card, the customer only needs to pay a one-time fee of Rs. 707, which is inclusive of all taxes, plus a nominal amount to get the best treatments.
So, the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card ensures that you get the necessary medical treatment from time to time. The customer can use the card to get 800+ medical treatments across a wide network of 5500+ partners including multi-specialty hospitals, diagnostic care centers, hair restoration clinics, slimming & wellness centers, dental care clinics, stem cell institutes, etc. They can use it in over 1000 cities in India. Moreover, you can pick a flexible tenor ranging from 3 – 24 months to ensure that you can repay the amount at your own pace, without getting any financial tension. So, it is a single solution for all your medical expenses. The Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card helps you to divide expensive medical and healthcare expenses into No Cost EMIs and can be used to pay for pharmacy bills, hospital bills, or diagnostic bills.